Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of the Ukraine #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On to number 2 Rave about the President of the Ukraine how is probably one of the most famous men in the world right now!

I’m putting this post again as it may get missed.

Research for the Wiki led me to this! Not gonna lie. If I could have his kids and they looked like him - I’d be a happy lady 😆🥰

57F3BE86-967E-46D7-A360-EEAFA5F264DC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg those pictures 😭😭😭 So precious!!!

Damn, missed my chance to name the new thread Volodymyr Sexlensky! But then again, maybe it's for the best seeing as we get enough hate for this thread as it is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg those pictures 😭😭😭 So precious!!!

Damn, missed my chance to name the new thread Volodymyr Sexlensky! But then again, maybe it's for the best seeing as we get enough hate for this thread as it is 😆
i thought best to keep the thirst less obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Second thread time! Nice work, ladies! 😁

Little taster of the AU 60 Minutes interview airing today. Interviewer describes Zads as "Captain Charisma", Zads is determined to lead the people to success. Interviewer also says it took 58 hours to get into Kyiv.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Second thread time! Nice work, ladies! 😁

Little taster of the AU 60 Minutes interview airing today. Interviewer describes Zads as "Captain Charisma", Zads is determined to lead the people to success. Interviewer also says it took 58 hours to get into Kyiv.

58hrs - pfft. I’d drag myself over broken glass to get to him 😆

Apologies if I’ve not done this correctly. Not sure how to link the previous post to it 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the first was within minutes of the invasion😢
Yes, I knew of that one and he was so lucky to escape on time! But 10 omg someone protect this sweet cinnamon roll he's way to precious omg just look how tiny he is!!!
IMG_20220430_202819.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i thought best to keep the thirst less obvious
Yes we have to try to retain some dignity 😂

I think the first was within minutes of the invasion😢
Yes it was within minutes of the first bombs being heard in Kyiv .Several Russian Assassination Squads parachuted in to try to kill him . Zads and his civilian staff were issues with automatic rifles to defend themselves even though they had not had any firearms training . His family where there at that point . That would have been enough to terrify most normal people and render them in need of therapy -
Zads just had to carry on . He is just amazing.

Last edited:
Thanks for setting up the new thread. Anyone else having problems inserting media links? I've tried a few times this morning but it just won't add them!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thanks for setting up the new thread. Anyone else having problems inserting media links? I've tried a few times this morning but it just won't add them!
not had any trouble with anything I’ve posted today. Took me ages to work out how to do TikTok links 🤦🏼‍♀️

not had any trouble with anything I’ve posted today. Took me ages to work out how to do TikTok links 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hmm it’s a TikTok link I’m trying to add. Is it not just in the usual way you add twitter / instagram etc? Clicking on the 3 dots and selecting “media”…

Hmm it’s a TikTok link I’m trying to add. Is it not just in the usual way you add twitter / instagram etc? Clicking on the 3 dots and selecting “media”…
if it’s tiktok you have to copy the link. Open an incognito Google browser, paste and open link. Then copy link again and paste as you’ve said above

Reactions: 3
Oh I think that worked - thank you ElmoCookie!

I’m not sure if this one has been shared before but I’m loving it today so here it is (again?) 🥵🔥🥵🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh I think that worked - thank you ElmoCookie!

I’m not sure if this one has been shared before but I’m loving it today so here it is (again?) 🥵🔥🥵🔥

no worries!

I have not seen that before 🥵 His media team were not and are not daft with all the videos and photos etc. So I don’t feel bad watching and drooling 🤤

This the MOD of Ukraine Official Insta. They know what they are doing as well media wise

Last edited:
  • Heart
no worries!

I have not seen that before 🥵 His media team were not and are not daft with all the videos and photos etc. So I don’t feel bad watching and drooling 🤤

This the MOD of Ukraine Official Insta. They know what they are doing as well media wise
I like their wholehearted adoption of the word 'duck' I mean you can literally get a medal for telling someone to go duck themselves. This is a country I can get behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like their wholehearted adoption of the word 'duck' I mean you can literally get a medal for telling someone to go duck themselves. This is a country I can get behind.
i think it’s fab 😆

A long but interesting interview with someone who worked with Zads whilst running for President and early days.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.