Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we also take a moment to appreciate the tiktok user name: president.SEXYLENSKY? 😂😂😂😂😇😍 I wish I had tiktok only for that!! 😂
I'm going to have to join TikTok aren't I.

I'm so glad this thread exists as if I didn't have an outlet for the obsession I would have to accost random strangers in the street to show them pictures of Zads. That would have got embarrassing some time ago.
You gals on this thread are my spirit animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh god, this is my favourite Zelensky ever 😍🥵 this is going to be played on repeat forever more.
i aim to please 😆

Think hubby is ready to divorce me.

Was showing him my bruises etc from my latest pole fitness class.

I said “sadly these bruises are caused by a Pole” following up with “not a Ukrainian” 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i aim to please 😆

Think hubby is ready to divorce me.

Was showing him my bruises etc from my latest pole fitness class.

I said “sadly these bruises are caused by a Pole” following up with “not a Ukrainian” 😆
🤣🤣
My husband said he was buying me a one-way ticket to Ukraine. I’m choosing to take that as a very supportive gesture rather than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched his most recent Insta video. I'm not imagining that he's getting more gorgeous as each day passes, am I?

• Heart
Something to bring you closer to Zads.
Love his side profile on the cover!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I haven’t been feeling 100% so as it’s my day off, I took the opportunity to have a nap. No sexy time with Zadds sadly but everyone now speaks some sort of Ukrainian/Russian in my dreams 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Disappointed he didn’t even make top 10 but this is from 2021. However definitely thinking a ladies only trip to the Ukraine is needed 😆

Here’s also a helpful site for our trip

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.