Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

“No OZ, don’t know what you mean? No bus has arrived here? Tattlers? Never heard of them”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone saw that video of Enrique Iglesias kissing a fan? 😳 Maybe dreams do come true!
Zads babe, here I come!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone saw that video of Enrique Iglesias kissing a fan? 😳 Maybe dreams do come true!
Zads babe, here I come!
I don’t like Enrique Iglesias 🤢
But since Zads checks out female soldiers… or women in general… there should be a real chance 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ladies, can we please go back to the subject of the thread?
IMG_20220918_222904.jpg

Of course, darling Zads. I'll go first, you just sit on that chair.
I want to lower myself onto your big gorgeous cock, facing away from you, and have your strong arms around me as you lean against me and shower my shoulders and back with kisses. I want to feel your hot breath on my neck, your husky purr in my ear, and your beard on my skin. I want your beautiful hands on me; one rubbing me, the other cupping one breast and teasing my nipple as I start rocking my hips...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.