Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, can we please go back to the subject of the thread?
View attachment 1588663

Of course, darling Zads. I'll go first, you just sit on that chair.
I want to lower myself onto your big gorgeous cock, facing away from you, and have your strong arms around me as you lean against me and shower my shoulders and back with kisses. I want to feel your hot breath on my neck, your husky purr in my ear, and your beard on my skin. I want your beautiful hands on me; one rubbing me, the other cupping one breast and teasing my nipple as I start rocking my hips...
@VC10, see what you've done with your 'Bosh' pic? πŸ¦‹πŸ±πŸ†πŸ’¦

Why can I see the outline of his big gorgeous cock so much better in this than in the original TikTok? πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@VC10, see what you've done with your 'Bosh' pic? πŸ¦‹πŸ±πŸ†πŸ’¦

Why can I see the outline of his big gorgeous cock so much better in this than in the original TikTok? πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
It’s so πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ I’m just watching that over and over again, can’t sleep now 😩
And eventually some new knickers are needed πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’m all caught up after being without a signal for 24 hours. I get bad withdrawal symptoms from this thread!

What I’m getting is that everyone is still πŸ₯΅ and πŸ’¦ for Zads and some are for Max. And there are (thankfully) some mini spoiler stories being shared πŸ’•

I’m still πŸ₯΅ and πŸ’¦ for T, but he needs to get back in those camos asap!! The Enrique situ gives me hope … this is T next month when he sees me in the crowd 🀣🀣

0C88F137-844E-4702-A7AB-D03C90F40F6A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Meant to say, loved the spoiler @OrangeDuvet
Feel free to add to it πŸ₯΅
I added Max in and had a good think about that when I was trying to go to sleep last night πŸ˜†

I think I’m all caught up after being without a signal for 24 hours. I get bad withdrawal symptoms from this thread!

What I’m getting is that everyone is still πŸ₯΅ and πŸ’¦ for Zads and some are for Max. And there are (thankfully) some mini spoiler stories being shared πŸ’•

I’m still πŸ₯΅ and πŸ’¦ for T, but he needs to get back in those camos asap!! The Enrique situ gives me hope … this is T next month when he sees me in the crowd 🀣🀣

Oh T is just so adorable πŸ₯°

Couldn’t find the original footage to had to screen record someone’s story but enjoy πŸ₯°

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.