Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T is going to wear his camos and boots, look you in the eye and say: you there, yes you. Meet me in my dressing room and give me 50 (squats on my 🍆)!

Was gona say, I'm surprised his big 🍆 isn't poking out of his shorts hEhEHe, but then I looked at his right leg and 🤔🔎👀 IS IT?? 😱
Would be nice but it’s probably only pixel shite

sometimes I think he is. Then others I think Max is an inch or two taller. But don’t think there’s too much difference
I hope he’s like 1.75m… otherwise… cute tiny little bae 🥹
(I could just hide him in my handbag 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
God he's such a hottie 🥰🥵

Re Max' height, he is slightly taller than Zads
View attachment 1589726
Then he’s probably only 1.72m or 1.73m (why the hell do I always have feelings for short men??? 🫣😵💫🤭)
I actually never posted this picture because (I know it’s not nice- please forgive me Zads 😘)
Every time I see this Zads reminds me of Elsa in her blue dress 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
God he's such a hottie 🥰🥵

Re Max' height, he is slightly taller than Zads
View attachment 1589726

I'm gonna go with the option a) his 🍆
That gown on the floor gets me every time 🥺🥺

T looks like his in aNHS hospital gown here sorry @Hanibo. I now can’t unsee it 😆
He so does! :ROFLMAO:

I added Max in and had a good think about that when I was trying to go to sleep last night 😆

Oh T is just so adorable 🥰

Couldn’t find the original footage to had to screen record someone’s story but enjoy 🥰
Gorgeous. Are those trousers different than his usual? Grey maybe? He's so lovely in them :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Every time I see this Zads reminds me of Elsa in her blue dress 🫣
Oh god now I can’t unsee this 🤣🤣

I can’t see the NHS hospital gown though 🤔 I’m in a bad way today (🥵💦😼-wise) so I think I’m just seeing whatever I need to see 🤣 I could also work with a hospital gown though if I had to! I’m not fussy today!

It’s definitely Zads’ 🍆 hanging out 😉

(It’s a sad state of affairs when the 🍆 emoji goes off your frequently used list … I must be better in my attendance here x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god now I can’t unsee this 🤣🤣

I can’t see the NHS hospital gown though 🤔 I’m in a bad way today (🥵💦😼-wise) so I think I’m just seeing whatever I need to see 🤣 I could also work with a hospital gown though if I had to! I’m not fussy today!

It’s definitely Zads’ 🍆 hanging out 😉

(It’s a sad state of affairs when the 🍆 emoji goes off your frequently used list … I must be better in my attendance here x)
haha. It’s more the pattern

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh lawd, that first shot of his thighs and him fiddling with something over his crotch 😵 I'm gagging for it today 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh lawd, that first shot of his thighs and him fiddling with something over his crotch 😵 I'm gagging for it today 🥵🥵🥵
The thighs are delicious.

Anyone know a way of getting it to play on a loop without having to repeatedly press 'watch again'?. Asking for a friend who is very busy with work 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.