Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think I can link the 'what happened to all the Abrekebabra franchises' thread on boards.ie but here's a sample contribution to the thread 💀:

"The urban rumour of the Chinese guy who was working there was caught using his own "home-made mayonnaise" instead of real mayonnaise turned me off it for life.

Also, the vicious assaults that happen there every weekend is a deterrent."
:eek: Ugh. Okay, I'll stay away. (Not that I've seen any yet). I would very much like to survive this vacation.
I did a portrait of Zads yesterday using coffee grounds. I think it looks a bit like him. Found the chin tricky. Quite pleased for a first time.

View attachment 1584743
OMG @kumuka this is amazing! What's your medium of choice? I can't (but do) believe you made this with coffee grounds!! :coffee:👩‍🎨💜

I really like this pic. They look like they’re skipping.

View attachment 1585277
I love it! It really does look like that! :)

View attachment 1584478

Caught Maxi Bae questioning his life choices, bless him. Or maybe he’s struggling to pick between myself and @ScienceMouse 😆
I think he's realized he really needs to use the toilet ... :oops::ROFLMAO: (okay I might just be in denial)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you guys know if his green «fight like ukrainians» t shirt is available for purchase somewhere? I can only find cheap knockoffs, and if I buy one for EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY PLZ 😂🤭 then it better damn go to some ukrainan foundation or people ❤

990CCF6F-37C8-40E6-AEA4-E92FA223D259.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks @Dooley Doo i think the picture was from when he first became President.

Thanks @FlimsyExcuse, I’ve started using watercolours, and I think it’s my favourite medium now, but i have to be careful not to go overboard with the paint. I think that’s why I found the coffee grounds not too difficult. I wanted to paint Zads in coffee cos he likes his ☕ 😄

I’ll be watching the funeral at some point today, wonder what OZ will be wearing 😬

Meanwhile there’s Zads all ready and waiting for us 👩🏻‍🦰 😈 his face will be all 🫣🥵😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.