Volodymyr Zelenskyy #6 Mr President, I think you are the hottest person to ever have walked the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For real? Is there another rave thread on Reddit?

๐Ÿฅด re the UA thread. I just want to simp from afar not be noticed ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Am I seeing things here? Saw this on the zelenskyy.Stan Instagram.

View attachment 1483108
Gorgeous pic. I only have eyes for Zads. I'm sure the soldiers are dynamite in the sack but they look a bit much for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is that a British car? I swear I saw a uk flag on bearded guyโ€™s uniform, or on another guy.
yep. Def a couple of UK number plates in their videos. I should be noticing abs and eyes. Notfucking number plates lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gorgeous pic. I only have eyes for Zads. I'm sure the soldiers are dynamite in the sack but they look a bit much for me.
Aww. Which ones look a bit much? The tattoos and muscle?

BTW did you notice anything about Zadโ€™s pic?

Reactions: 4
I don't really like tattoos. I also feel anxious when I look at vids of the soldiers because they are in danger/exposed. I wonder if they are still alive by the time I'm watching the video and I start to worry about them and their safety. It's not very sexy (or maybe I'm just boring).

Zads' pic to me looks like he has a humongous trouser snake? I'm still on holidays and have consumed the guts of a bottle of wine (even though I don't really drink) so maybe I am wide of the mark or succumbing to wishful thinking?

I donโ€™t like tattoos or overly muscled men either. Theyโ€™re usually clothed. I would never have known beardy guy had tattoos. Iโ€™m starting to recognise most of them. Yes, I worry that theyโ€™re getting ever closer into danger. Some of the vids look a bit hairy.

I canโ€™t tell whether itโ€™s a fold/crease in the trousers. I hope itโ€™s real! ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t tell whether itโ€™s a fold/crease in the trousers. I hope itโ€™s real! ๐Ÿ‘€
If it's real, then that's next level truncheon..methinks there's been a bit of artistic licence with the photo. That said, we've seen the gym bulges so...

• Haha
Zads has stirred up the ole ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹ again. I feel like Iโ€™d be helping Zads by boosting the army morale by helping with ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ†. Or making by making Maxi smile

or Iโ€™m just thirsty ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Morning! Off to the coast this morning with daughter and her friend.

A nice pic for OD to clamp her mouth on

CF2933A0-7B04-4B1A-A7CF-7C9A545A8AFF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Zads has stirred up the ole ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹ again. I feel like Iโ€™d be helping Zads by boosting the army morale by helping with ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ†. Or making by making Maxi smile

or Iโ€™m just thirsty ๐Ÿ˜†
Theyโ€™re literally asking us to visit โ€ฆ. โ€œAll I need is your loveโ€ โ€ฆ

I don't really like tattoos. I also feel anxious when I look at vids of the soldiers because they are in danger/exposed. I wonder if they are still alive by the time I'm watching the video and I start to worry about them and their safety. It's not very sexy (or maybe I'm just boring).
Iโ€™m the same โ€ฆ worry about them, feel guilty for creeping on them when theyโ€™re fighting etc.

(Love tattoos - love tattooed men - but struggle to husband-zone them, so thatโ€™s a problem for me ๐Ÿคฃ).

• Heart
Also when I first saw Zads, he was in the picture and I was actually drawn to him first
*gasp* The plot twist!

View attachment 1484238
Thanks, I really need this to get through this miserable day. It's pissing it down and I have to be out and about running errands when I'd rather be in bed cuddling with Z.

Re the trousers pic, I thought he dressed to the left (Careless Whisper video)? ๐Ÿค” Though I don't doubt for one second he has a big one ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ be that just a crease or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
*gasp* The plot twist!

Thanks, I really need this to get through this miserable day. It's pissing it down and I have to be out and about running errands when I'd rather be in bed cuddling with Z.

Re the trousers pic, I thought he dressed to the left (Careless Whisper video)? ๐Ÿค” Though I don't doubt for one second he has a big one ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ be that just a crease or not.
I imagine the ๐Ÿ† is so enormous and unwieldy it practically has a life of its own and could go in any direction. Would love to tame it in to submission right now using my lips, tongue and hands.

Morning! Off to the coast this morning with daughter and her friend.

View attachment 1484238
His gorgeous side profile. Black suits him so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know. Max peaked my attention and then Zads just bleeping finished off my fanny ๐Ÿ˜†
Aw, the start of you and Maxiโ€™s love story ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

now I just lust after any ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ† that has a gorgeous owner ๐Ÿ˜†
Same, Elmo, same. I really need to work today so I hope I can keep my mind off the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ† Also, I will definitely be receiving divorce papers soon if I canโ€™t mask my lust better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think thatโ€™s why I husband zoned him. To claim him ๐Ÿ˜†

Also when I first saw Zads, he was in the picture and I was actually drawn to him first ๐Ÿ˜œ
Which picture was that EC?

Thinking about tattoos, I havenโ€™t liked them up to now, but one of my favourite UA soldiers, my favourite Magic Mike dancer, and Zads has tattoos so Iโ€™ll have to roll with it...

A mate of mine donated his Honda crv to them , they sent a pic of it ' in service' over there , painted dark green and black now
I read in one of their videos that they have a British soldier or two in that unit...

*gasp* The plot twist!

Sorry itโ€™s pissing it down. We have a heatwave here and thatโ€™s when my mind starts to think up scenarios to add to the gym session ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Which picture was that EC?
I canโ€™t actually remember. But think it was when the war was imminent and I started having a read up. So probably one from when he was running for President etc. When he did that winking video I was a fully paid up member of team Zads ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.