Volodymyr Zelenskyy #6 Mr President, I think you are the hottest person to ever have walked the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Someone’s made a Tiktok - no idea what it says 😬
Ukranian bit says "the president's bodyguard maxim donets"

Portuguese bit says something along the lines of "this is a leader and his war team, shame they are not walking here in Brasil..." I could be WAY off as I don't speak Portuguese, just gathered from what I know from Spanish 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On the UA soldiers tiktok which I follow, every time they post a new video, I say something like yikes, phew, you’re all safe, you are all so good looking bla bla. They’ve become rolling posts ie pinned on the top 😬
and the soldier that does the filming (I don’t know which one it is) liked it! I feel a bit cringey 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
On the UA soldiers tiktok which I follow, every time they post a new video, I say something like yikes, phew, you’re all safe, you are all so good looking bla bla. They’ve become rolling posts ie pinned on the top 😬
and the soldier that does the filming (I don’t know which one it is) liked it! I feel a bit cringey 🙈
Omg what a success! WE HAVE A WAY IN LADIES!!!!

• Haha
He knows what a sauce pot he is. Anything that gets us closer to Zads and me to Max I’m trying 😆 Gonna have to go back and find Max’s name in 🇺🇦 to litter this thread with in case he Googles himself 😆
He totally is a saucepot. I can tell by his taut stomach he's been working on those abs and bet they look gorgeous. I want to see them
@kumuka I bloody well salute your achievement. That's no small feat. (Also, really hot).

Speaking of a way in: there's a crew on the Reddit thread who are planning a trip to UA a la the Tattle bus. We have rivals, ladies. I know they've been lurking there in the background all along, getting Zads trusty laundry lady fired for underwear misdemeanours and so on, but they appear to have ramped up their activities. Think there are Max fans among them as well. Will have a look for the thread now.

• Haha
  • Wow
He totally is a saucepot. I can tell by his taut stomach he's been working on those abs and bet they look gorgeous. I want to see them
@kumuka I bloody well salute your achievement. That's no small feat. (Also, really hot).

Speaking of a way in: there's a crew on the Reddit thread who are planning a trip to UA a la the Tattle bus. We have rivals, ladies. I know they've been lurking there in the background all along, getting Zads trusty laundry lady fired for underwear misdemeanours and so on, but they appear to have ramped up their activities. Think there are Max fans among them as well. Will have a look for the thread now.
best not be Max fans. I will not be amused 😆 I’ve only just got used to @FlimsyExcuse 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

For real? Is there another rave thread on Reddit?

🥴 re the UA thread. I just want to simp from afar not be noticed 🙈😂

Am I seeing things here? Saw this on the zelenskyy.Stan Instagram.

C117BAF3-F8CA-43FB-936D-71BC3163EB23.jpeg

• Wow
Roman Klimeichuk, the creator of the unit’s tiktok, I don’t know if he does the filming.

The two soldiers in the first one, I like

In the second one, the bearded one that I like is wearing a black cap

I just like looking at their tiktoks. They’re so wholesome. The young one (bucket hat) I haven’t seen for a while.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
YESSSSSS!!! THIS IS THE tit THAT I’VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT.

My mother always said the best way to get over one man is to get with another so …. Bye T! 👋🏼 🤣🤣🤣
i honestly think I could shag my way across the UA 🇺🇦 Currently 😆

• Haha
😂 Have you seen all the videos - there’s loads of UA soldiers, take your fancy. One looks really young, he got a wound high up on his thigh. I don’t know any of their names... I suppose they wouldn’t broadcast that sort of detail. I always squeal inside when I see a new video, it means they’re ok.

Although, I haven’t been fantasising about bucket hat lad lately, it’s Zads.

FFS I just posted something on one of the videos about bearded guy and he’s bound to see it. Cringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ukranian bit says "the president's bodyguard maxim donets"

Portuguese bit says something along the lines of "this is a leader and his war team, shame they are not walking here in Brasil..." I could be WAY off as I don't speak Portuguese, just gathered from what I know from Spanish 🤣
@OrangeDuvet is there no end to your talents? 💚

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.