Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First ever Zads dream last night. We were lying in bed, fully clothed, not touching and we had a conversation 🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The votes are visible, click on the number and it shows you who voted for that option.

@Moniker didn't vote at all 😂

And the one who voted for Manuel was @Julieta . New member with zero posts. My guess is Zads saw no one voted for that one so he created an account and gave himself a vote 😄

@Julieta if Zads send a 🍆 pic please and thank you.
Ah. I see @swampdonkey22 voted headscarf Zads... interesting.

First ever Zads dream last night. We were lying in bed, fully clothed, not touching and we had a conversation 🤯
Wow. What did you talk about @kingseven?

Reactions: 2
@Moniker @whatisityoucan'tface, I took a photo of the article from the Sunday Times. It doesn’t mention Zad’s hotness but I think it’s quite interesting, especially in the preparation of the ‘special operation’. It seems a bit premature as the invasion isn’t over. I think Zads is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t.
5763DB1E-6872-4AD8-A221-6C5D387AE907.jpeg
55D6DF13-71B0-47D0-A96B-FA21D4A2AB1A.jpeg
ED4200BA-DC7D-4D2D-B053-7D0DB7BA76F6.jpeg
DFC7F5FE-960C-448B-9BE8-18731561AE08.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is cute af here *pretends not to see the mullet* *or the wife*
I think he’s cute there too 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I don’t think officer Zads as is bad as some of the other CWs, although he does look tiny!

ETA: actually, duck it, I looked again at it and it’s pretty bad. He looks tiny and his body shape looks weird. I also would not duck that, and I’m generally all about a uniform.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for sharing @alicky . Interesting but somewhat odd article - It's pretty negative about Zads for the most part and paints him in a poor light. Then towards the end it says the guy (who is peddling his book about Zads) doesnt want to talk negatively about Zads during the war. But that's exactly what the article had done up to that point. Glad I got to read though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for sharing @alicky . Interesting but somewhat odd article - It's pretty negative about Zads for the most part and paints him in a poor light. Then towards the end it says the guy (who is peddling his book about Zads) doesnt want to talk negatively about Zads during the war. But that's exactly what the article had done up to that point. Glad I got to read though :)
Mmm I thought so too. Why write a book, the invasion isn’t over yet and it’s not helpful to Zads when he’s in such a horrible situation (and coping admirably well)

• Heart
Another day. Another CW find. Really Zads. How many are there out there?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Another day. Another CW find. Really Zads. How many are there out there?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love how you share these Elmo, they give me a laugh.

His forearms look nice though, and his neck (thanks @whatisityoucan'tface for this weird neck thing I have going on 🤣).

Instagram suggested this … Zads singing the SOP theme tune. I’m not too impressed 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.