Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I take it back - that brief kissing scene @alicky shared is hot; Zads in control and going for it 😸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus, Moniker, what a description 🤣 But I get it.

I’m at the playground, ignoring my kids, ignoring other parents trying to chat to me, checking tattle, Instagram, and my hidden photo folder 🙈🥵🥵

Another day lost to dreaming about a lazy day in a 5* hotel room and T’s 🍆 on demand.
Same, @Hanibo. I've become terribly unsociable.

I think T would like the K Club for your bonkfest. Handy to get to from the Curragh as well ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG! Latest video of the hot UA fighters. Mine is the last one, driving the vehicle ❤🥵💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Double entendres so far today:

Make sure you're covered in cream - me to the kids re. SPF :censored:

Allow to penetrate skin - on label of moisturiser

I like it to leave it in for ages, I love it strong - someone I overheard talking about a goddamn teabag/how they like their tea

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Double entendres so far today:

Make sure you're covered in cream - me to the kids re. SPF :censored:

Allow to penetrate skin - on label of moisturiser

I like it to leave it in for ages, I love it strong - someone I overheard talking about a goddamn teabag/how they like their tea
“What’s gonna drill momma?” - my construction-obsessed 3yo who is going through a weird sadistic phase.

“On top. Undaneath. On top. Undaneath” - other toddler who is working on positional vocab.

Same, @Hanibo. I've become terribly unsociable.

I think T would like the K Club for your bonkfest. Handy to get to from the Curragh as well ;)
I was thinking Adare Manor 🤔 but to be fair, I’d do him in a trench, so I guess a travelodge would suffice.

OMG! Latest video of the hot UA fighters. Mine is the last one, driving the vehicle ❤🥵💗

View attachment 1418630
Is that your bucket hat guy from the previous video? 🥰 I might take the third guy if T keeps hanging out with his wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
“What’s gonna drill momma?” - my construction-obsessed 3yo who is going through a weird sadistic phase.

“On top. Undaneath. On top. Undaneath” - other toddler who is working on positional vocab.

I was thinking Adare Manor 🤔 but to be fair, I’d do him in a trench, so I guess a travelodge would suffice.

Is that your bucket hat guy from the previous video? 🥰 I might take the third guy if T keeps hanging out with his wife.
Yes that’s him, aka the masked topless, bar pulling up, peachy bum UA fighter 🥵 The third one is pretty tasty too 🤤 I don’t know any of their names, only Roman who seems to film my UA fighter a lot 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
More random Pinterest finds. I think it speaks to my clean-hand-obsession that the second one really appeals to me 🤣

5BED5C1E-7E1F-4007-983C-F520DEEBE20D.jpeg
EBB5C397-8E4D-425F-A3DD-EB2D4A9404DD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
More random Pinterest finds. I think it speaks to my clean-hand-obsession that the second one really appeals to me 🤣

View attachment 1418966View attachment 1418967
Oh my god @Hanibo , these are just gorgeous. His arms in the second one 🦋🦋🦋
I love clean hands and nails as well. Zads always looks so lovely and clean.
Hubs is working from home today and I got a quick porking from him less than an hour ago on his lunchbreak. I want more now after seeing those pics. I need help 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah love his arms in that one. I’m having a challenging day too. I nearly got whiplash checking out some dude with a man bun, and I keep morphing random men into looking like T, but when I look again they couldn’t be more different. What has become of me?!

I can provide several CW photos if you wish 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah love his arms in that one. I’m having a challenging day too. I nearly got whiplash checking out some dude with a man bun, and I keep morphing random men into looking like T, but when I look again they couldn’t be more different. What has become of me?!

I can provide several CW photos if you wish 🤣
I saw a manbunned guy wearing camos this morning and thought of you @Hanibo . Grey and white pattern so not quite as nice as the green ones. Dark eyes like T but without the same perfectly proportioned facial features and beautiful skin. Tall guy. I managed to glean all this information wthin seconds. He caught me checking him out though as I turned my head to get a proper look. Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
I saw a manbunned guy wearing camos this morning and thought of you @Hanibo . Grey and white pattern so not quite as nice as the green ones. Dark eyes like T but without the same perfectly proportioned facial features and beautiful skin. Tall guy. I managed to glean all this information wthin seconds. He caught me checking him out though as I turned my head to get a proper look. Embarrassing.
Might he look more like T if I had a bottle of wine? 🤔 Thanks for checking him out on my behalf 💜

And now I can’t stop thinking about his beautiful skin …every part of it 🍆🍆😵💫😵💫😵💫🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon that is probably the height difference between Zads and me as well.
Just saw this, but I'm taller than Zads too!
And I have this feeling he has a thing for taller ladies as he's done a few skits with ladies who tower over him, supposedly for comic effect but that little saucy minx was enjoying it way too much. There are vids on previous threads, in one he just shoves his face into her boobs with the most blessed smile on his face 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Just saw this, but I'm taller than Zads too!
And I have this feeling he has a thing for taller ladies as he's done a few skits with ladies who tower over him, supposedly for comic effect but that little saucy minx was enjoying it way too much. There are vids on previous threads, in one he just shoves his face into her boobs with the most blessed smile on his face 😆
I saw that @OrangeDuvet. A number of times ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.