Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max, UA soldiers, zads looking 👌 🔥

my brain is mush, I'm done for today. I have nothing constructive to offer. So have a smidge more zads to compensate 🦋🦋🦋
Screenshot_20220701-231754_Tumblr.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
32669ce86122027ffe15c969ac065b8d_1656867344.jpeg

With all due respect Mr President, what the duck is this?

- You weren't supposed to go in there, Bach. That's my duck Bunker for when Tattle ladies arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m 😂 at the comments about the hot UA soldiers. I’m particularly taken with the first one at 0:01, topless, with dark mask, the one at 0:06 wearing headphones pulling himself up on the bar and the one at 0:18 wearing a bucket hat and speaking in a transmitter. Might be the same soldier. I intend to base my spoiler story around him.

I first noticed Zads doing that when the Moldavian President Maya Sandu visited. He gently pulled in and I was mmmmm😍 I would post the video but I can’t seem to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ladies - Elvis has entered the building

ETA: this is how you look cute in hats (omg I 💜 his adorable little face)

I missed this earlier. He’s so cute. Feels wrong for you want to ruin him 😆🍆💥🦋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
" Ladies of Tattle ; I had such a huge stalker on me last night that I couldn't sleep. Thinking about a busy day today, I turned to my telephone and read the tattle thread ...... it turned me on so much I had a ' happy ending' and was able to snatch a few hours sleep which has refreshed me . Ladies of Great Britain - I thank you "
Screenshot_20220630-151645_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I missed this earlier. He’s so cute. Feels wrong for you want to ruin him 😆🍆💥🦋
I gotta say, it feels pretty right to me 🤣

(Does it help if I say that people always tell me I look so young and innocent? So I don’t look like his mommy or anything. Unless he’s into that, then I’ll see what I can do).

• Haha
I gotta say, it feels pretty right to me 🤣

(Does it help if I say that people always tell me I look so young and innocent? So I don’t look like his mommy or anything. Unless he’s into that, then I’ll see what I can do).
To be honest I think at the moment I’d duck anything from UA dressed in Camo that i found remotely attractive so who the hell am i to judge 😆

• Haha
I hear you @ElmoCookie 🤣 if the Tattle Bus isn’t up and running soon, we’re going to have to make another plan!

T just shared this in his instagram stories - a website that encourages you to send letters of love to Ukrainians in occupied territories. And it’s definitely, definitely him asking me to write to him. Definitely. Right?! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
And it’s definitely, definitely him asking me to write to him. Definitely. Right?! 🤣
He's quite literally begging you to write to him! Make sure to attach one of your Spoiler stories for some extra morale boost 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hear you @ElmoCookie 🤣 if the Tattle Bus isn’t up and running soon, we’re going to have to make another plan!

T just shared this in his instagram stories - a website that encourages you to send letters of love to Ukrainians in occupied territories. And it’s definitely, definitely him asking me to write to him. Definitely. Right?! 🤣

Just a PSA - think the letters are published on a website 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.