Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
President of the International Olympic Committee is latest visitor to cop a feel of The Bicep. I feel The Bicep is worthy of capitalisation at this point, it feels like it is an additional character in its own right.
It’s not a light touch either - you can tell he’s copping a proper feel.
Can’t remember where I read it suggested that Zads’ biceps should have their own OnlyFans account with proceeds going to Ukraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s not a light touch either - you can tell he’s copping a proper feel.
Can’t remember where I read it suggested that Zads’ biceps should have their own OnlyFans account with proceeds going to Ukraine.
we have suggested an only Zads on here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New BDE strut!
I'd like to thank the cameraman for zooming in on Zad's nape and back 🥵
Also, I find it cute how Zads pulls himself to the table when he sits on that chair.
And he touches his beard/mouth for a very brief moment, but not brief enough because 🦋🦋🦋

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New BDE strut!
I'd like to thank the cameraman for zooming in on Zad's nape and back 🥵
Also, I find it cute how Zads pulls himself to the table when he sits on that chair.
And he touches his beard/mouth for a very brief moment, but not brief enough because 🦋🦋🦋
oh my word. The chair thing is adorable. Now watching on repeat 😆

not liking the lack of Max in the latest videos. My concern is he’s going to get kicked out to make fellow UVL happy as he used to work for that oligarch

Reactions: 4
oh my word. The chair thing is adorable. Now watching on repeat 😆

not liking the lack of Max in the latest videos. My concern is he’s going to get kicked out to make fellow UVL happy as he used to work for that oligarch
I saw him do the chair thing once before, and it was even more adorable! Can't for the life of me remember which video was it 😭

Well, if Max gets sacked he can seek solace in your open arms (and legs) 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello ladies. I’m new here. As a welcome gift may I present to you a video featuring … the voice of Max! At the 39 second mark you can clearly hear him say “Back off lady. I’m waiting for the Tattle bus”. Admittedly I don’t speak Ukrainian so I may have interpreted some of those words wrong. The rest of the video you can turn the sound down and just enjoy Max keeping Zads safe. (Sorry if I’m doing anything wrong)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hello ladies. I’m new here. As a welcome gift may I present to you a video featuring … the voice of Max! At the 39 second mark you can clearly hear him say “Back off lady. I’m waiting for the Tattle bus”. Admittedly I don’t speak Ukrainian so I may have interpreted some of those words wrong. The rest of the video you can turn the sound down and just enjoy Max keeping Zads safe. (Sorry if I’m doing anything wrong)
wow! What a welcome gift! And Max doesn’t squeak like David Beckham.

Welcome @FlimsyExcuse. Cute profile pic!

I saw him do the chair thing once before, and it was even more adorable! Can't for the life of me remember which video was it 😭

Well, if Max gets sacked he can seek solace in your open arms (and legs) 🤷‍♀️
you’ll have to rewatch them all to find it 😆

and yes, I’m ready and gagging to look after Max 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoa! 😯 Nice find! He does say something along the lines of "back off" or "keep back", I can't hear him well over the noise. The man of mystery slowly having his secrets stripped off of him 🤔
Are you Max lovers enjoying this metaphorical striptease?

Welcome @FlimsyExcuse , you're not doing anything wrong!
DJe5ox9VAAAV_Cb.jpg

Whoa! 😯 Nice find! He does say something along the lines of "back off" or "keep back", I can't hear him well over the noise. The man of mystery slowly having his secrets stripped off of him 🤔
Are you Max lovers enjoying this metaphorical striptease?
Yes yes yes! I love my future husband Max. My main concern is he has actually googled himself and found my story and is now in hiding. Hopefully because he has a constant 🍆 at the thought. Not because I’ve scared the tough man 😆

• Haha
Welcome, Flimsy. That’s a great find! 😊

Yes yes yes! I love my future husband Max. My main concern is he has actually googled himself and found my story and is now in hiding. Hopefully because he has a constant 🍆 at the thought. Not because I’ve scared the tough man 😆
He’s MIA because he’s making the arduous journey to the UK to find you and bring you back to UA with him 🤣💜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG, look at Zads showing off the patch the Australian PM gave him 🥺 His little face 🥰

View attachment 1390771
He has such an expressive face. Adorable pic.

Can't wait to see if he publishes a photo of himself with the first edition of the new Tattlers Erotica volume 2.

That video is mental. He seems to have about five bodyguards? Love how the crowd don't bother to show any restraint whatsoever.

• Haha
OMG, look at Zads showing off the patch the Australian PM gave him 🥺 His little face 🥰

View attachment 1390771
he is adorable 🥰

He’s MIA because he’s making the arduous journey to the UK to find you and bring you back to UA with him 🤣💜
Could you imagine? Oh my that’s me done for the day 😆

Welcome, Flimsy. That’s a great find! 😊
What if Flimsy is Max? Choice of profile picture, video of his voice 🤔 only one post

yes I know I need help.

• Haha
  • Heart
What if Flimsy is Max? Choice of profile picture, video of his voice 🤔 only one post

yes I know I need help.
All this camo is affecting our brains. Because for a moment I was like “what if Flimsy is Tachanka’s wife, here to hunt Elmo down and take her out?” 🙈🙈🙈🙈

anyway, did you or some other fan make this TikTok dedicated to Max? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.