Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing! Glad you posted in the end! That poor maid seems to be used to Fuck Bunker activities

Also, I think we've cracked who one of the voters is Or maybe I got it wrong, and the soldier in question is not Max?

HIS HAIR IS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!

Reactions: 8
"Ladies of Tattle....please....
...there's more than enough of me , to go around...

....... believe me...."

Reactions: 9
Look at him!!! Fucking unreal!!!! He is the pinnacle of male evolution! Fuck!

*Mental screenshot and save to Wank Bank folder*

Reactions: 7
The look on his face is so hot. If he has any input in to what shots of him are being put on social media, then he is definitely being a total horndog with this one.

The only other logical solution is that his social media person is a woman with a firm commitment to the betterment of women everywhere.

Look at him!!! Fucking unreal!!!! He is the pinnacle of male evolution! Fuck!

*Mental screenshot and save to Wank Bank folder*
Yes, struggling to keep my legs closed when I look at that pic.

I vote Zads being a thirst trapping slut

I was so wiped out after writing that story out and nodded off for 5 mins and now am on a manic cleaning spree.

I was so wiped out after writing that story out and nodded off for 5 mins and now am on a manic cleaning spree.
Zads says you're a dirty girl and no amount of cleaning is going to wipe away the filth.

Babes posted a pic with Bojo

Seconded. He's known for weeks what he's doing, I'm sure of it. He's been ramping up the workout routines, the tightness of the tshirts and the posing all in perfect correlation!
I like to think so. I'm so on board with it. Well done Zads. Keep it up (literally and figuratively). Phwoar!

Reactions: 5
Something to cool things down a bit
Nipped in to Pull&Bear to get something for my teenage nephew and was ambushed by this ghastly thing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.