Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is trying to decide which of us is going to get it first πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

c857d22_1661148475085-000-32cl743.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Important news about rescues and exchanges, but also, just me or are his biceps unimpressed by the lack of width in his sleeves?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Important news about rescues and exchanges, but also, just me or are his biceps unimpressed by the lack of width in his sleeves?

That's a special lens the cameraman had to use to reduce everything in size. Zads' cock would have filled up the entire screen otherwise :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Zads on the phone to his assistant -
"That's Tattler number 6 porked into a blissed-out stupor. Send the next one in"
IMG_20230615_191106_439.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He even has a list of Tattlers on that sheet in front of him and a black pen in his hand to tick off his conquests once each has been fully serviced. The filthy little sex beast that he is.

• Haha
He even has a list of Tattlers on that sheet in front of him and a black pen in his hand to tick off his conquests once each has been fully serviced. The filthy little sex beast that he is.
Omg no matter how crap I'm feeling your posts really make my day and laugh so hard. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I hope you are the top on his list for that reason alone.

• Heart
  • Heart