Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have indeed. They've acted as Putin's private army for years but things have been going sour for a bit. Some Wagner positions have been bombed by Russia. Wagner have fought in some very bloody battlegrounds elsewhere. They're hardened. And they marched on Friday evening, when many Russian soldiers/officers are busy drinking. The next few days will be very, very interesting.
Quite a few RU soldiers have joined Wagner, or at least, aren't stopping them. One of the regiments drawn from RU prisons have stated they'll fight for Wagner. Apparently Prigozhin has been readying things for a few months. Numbers will depend on who people decide to side with. But given Prigozhin is the reason for any RU movement in Ukraine...well...
View attachment 2262004

They ALMOST got to Zads, then beaten back, and now they're well on the way to Moscow.
How the tables have turned. Says something about the strength of Ukrainians to fight the horde back.
Also says something about the difference between Zads and Putin.
Zads: I need ammunition, not a ride
Putin's plane leaves Moscow bound for one of his compounds.

Sorry for so much war talk. This is massive though, as no matter the outcome, this will impact Zads and Ukraine (and Belarus!).
To bring The Zads back in, I saw this:

View attachment 2262000

Also, Zads went to the Kyiv Book Fair

View attachment 2262014

Thanks for the explanation NorthernValkyrie.

Zads is looking very cute in the last photo.
Showing the guns off today.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That Zelensky was a demon in bed with me, last night. I can verify that he is a Big Boy.

He is remorseless, had me in every position known to Man, then after as I was lying satiated and exhausted he came back into the bedroom with a lovely cup of tea for me, then wanted to " drive me around the block " again .

He is very hot now, Muscly 🥵🥵🥵🥵😈🍆😎
Screenshot_20230626-150034_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he make a good cup of tea, VC10? Serve it with anything dunkable? :sneaky:

• Haha
The look as he's about to put it in 🥵🥵🥵🥵

....I just DONT CARE

Screenshot_20230504-153939_Gallery.jpg

---
zelensky-ukraine-afp-recent-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I note Cockblock has followed him to Vilnuis today to make sure he doesn't have too much fun.

Another interesting fashion choice which probably doubles up as a straightjacket for him as the evening progresses

1689093678172.png

• Haha
OMG you just KNOW he's got one of those great thick fat ones that pokes straight out 😱😱😈🥵🥵🥵

Screenshot_20220726-010754_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going straight to Hell after watching this so I’ve decided you are all coming with me.

(pro-tip watch while lying down)

• Heart