Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd remove the glasses first, before bouncing up & down on his massive stiffie πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Phew, I thought from that earlier rational and filth-free comment that your account had temporarily been hacked @VC10. Glad to see order has been restored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I personally see the fugly glasses as a safety measure taken by his security team. Those guys have enough on their plates trying to keep Zads alive and safe from Russian attacks, they don't have time to fend off sexual attacks from feral wimmin on top of it. And judging by what we've all written in these 10 threads we'd inflict more damage on his body than Russians ever could.
The uglier Zads looks the safer he is.
Haahshaha I love this theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just actually Googled β€˜Is Cockblock going to be at The Coronation’ 😐

After using her actual name looks like she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes I saw that, too .

She should be attending to Zaddys sex needs , the Man needs sex
He repelled OZ so much with dem specs and channelling John Major that she hightailed it to London.
Major.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is 100% the way he walks to the bedroom after he has been told a Tattler is waiting for him in there

• Haha
  • Heart
Look at the way Rishi fawns over him!! 🀣 I mean who could blame him. Still I prefer that than Macron trying to hump him like a dog every time they are together πŸ™„

PS zaddy you could have made your way up to my town we have a great Ukrainian community I’m a part of and I can give you a tour and then I can have a tour of your body πŸ₯΅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Look at the way Rishi fawns over him!! 🀣 I mean who could blame him. Still I prefer that than Macron trying to hump him like a dog every time they are together πŸ™„

PS zaddy you could have made your way up to my town we have a great Ukrainian community I’m a part of and I can give you a tour and then I can have a tour of your body πŸ₯΅
His gorgeous haircut πŸ₯Ί
Reckon he had extra security yesterday to protect him from all the lust-crazed women that wanted to trΓ ck him down.
Still miffed at the lack of camos and tight t-shirts though. They need to make an appearance soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5