Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just sex-filth , personified, with him πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯΅
Totally. The filth knows no bounds. Yet he has an adorable, sweet, filth-free exterior that dupes the general public. Only a chosen few are privy to the filth that pulsates beneath*

* the chosen few are us Tattlers, just in case that wasn't clear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Filth filth filth!!!! My god 🀀 he knows what he's doing to us all at this point. The sexy filthy animal. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Snapinsta.app_351160273_1753512351758521_3561539994675062077_n_1080.jpg

• Heart
I have been out of control and feral for this Alpha Man and his big weapon πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
03720000-0aff-0242-9ba4-08da1bdd3f53_w408_r1_s.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Filth filth filth!!!! My god 🀀 he knows what he's doing to us all at this point. The sexy filthy animal. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
View attachment 2255118
Saucy little devil. Look at him there with his black t-shirt and matching pen, ready to jot down the stream of conscious of filth that is about to come to mind when he thinks of his Tattlers all waiting for his big dipper πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
---
I have been out of control and feral for this Alpha Man and his big weapon πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅View attachment 2256505
He sure knows how to propel that weapon to wreak maximum flange carnage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Not strictly about the dear sir, but too important not to share:

I hope Zads and co are having a quick drink because they deserve it

1687580631879.png

Yes:

Also, reports from a couple of hours ago that Lukashenko's personal jet left Belarus.

Many reports that RU troops/officers are either not carrying out orders or are actively switching allegiance to Wagner. This is going to be an interesting few days...

1687580928727.png

EDIT to add this gem

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not strictly about the dear sir, but too important not to share:

I hope Zads and co are having a quick drink because they deserve it

View attachment 2261675

Yes:

Also, reports from a couple of hours ago that Lukashenko's personal jet left Belarus.

Many reports that RU troops/officers are either not carrying out orders or are actively switching allegiance to Wagner. This is going to be an interesting few days...

View attachment 2261682

EDIT to add this gem

Haven't the Wagner Group done a complete 180. I remember they almost got Zaddy within the first week of the invasion.

Will the Russian rebels have enough followers to beat Putin's army.

Reactions: 4
Haven't the Wagner Group done a complete 180. I remember they almost got Zaddy within the first week of the invasion.

Will the Russian rebels have enough followers to beat Putin's army.
They have indeed. They've acted as Putin's private army for years but things have been going sour for a bit. Some Wagner positions have been bombed by Russia. Wagner have fought in some very bloody battlegrounds elsewhere. They're hardened. And they marched on Friday evening, when many Russian soldiers/officers are busy drinking. The next few days will be very, very interesting.
Quite a few RU soldiers have joined Wagner, or at least, aren't stopping them. One of the regiments drawn from RU prisons have stated they'll fight for Wagner. Apparently Prigozhin has been readying things for a few months. Numbers will depend on who people decide to side with. But given Prigozhin is the reason for any RU movement in Ukraine...well...
1687598881308.png

They ALMOST got to Zads, then beaten back, and now they're well on the way to Moscow.
How the tables have turned. Says something about the strength of Ukrainians to fight the horde back.
Also says something about the difference between Zads and Putin.
Zads: I need ammunition, not a ride
Putin's plane leaves Moscow bound for one of his compounds.

Sorry for so much war talk. This is massive though, as no matter the outcome, this will impact Zads and Ukraine (and Belarus!).
To bring The Zads back in, I saw this:

1687598542418.png

Also, Zads went to the Kyiv Book Fair

1687599519378.png

• Heart