Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure if she slaps up a picture of herself applying her tan on the beach she can say it was a photoshoot for 'work'... Doesn't matter when it was booked and it's a family holiday as they've went last year. Disgusting response

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Surely in this day and age you can promote a product in this country. And if you really need to film in front of a green screen and have the exotic background added

Reactions: 15
Very confused as did she not say Ireland was bked 4 Christmas yet she says tis trip was booked also last year.🤔 shows what a liar she is.

Reactions: 11
Vogue if you or one of your friends is reading this. You are an awful person. I'm Irish. You're Irish. I work. You work. My work is very different to yours. I work in a busy hospital in the North of England. You have no idea how disgusting your life is to others. You have broken restrictions. You are now lying about it. You have been caught out. Renaming your holiday as work is pathetic. You encapsulate all that is wrong with social media and being a celebrity. You're now known as a liar. If you get unwell when you come home my colleagues in the NHS will treat you equally to every other patient. NHS staff will never forget the likes of you who swanned off and renamed a holiday as WORK.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Weird how Fleur De Force is being dragged on tattle for doing the same thing and Vogue is not. Both were deceitful, both tried to hide the fact that they were going abroad the difference is Fleur owned up to it whereas Vogue doubled-down instead.

Anyway, Vogue's statement is horrible....trying to play everyone for fools. We know she wasn't there for 'work' and there wasn't a single "I'm sorry, I fucked up" in her statement. She deserves to be dropped from her endorsements 🤬.

Reactions: 25
Work 🤣😂 taking 2 young children on a long haul flight during A pandemic Is not essential travel, if it was as she said for work surely her husband could have stayed in the uk with their children. To say it was booked “last year” is clever PR, basically the trip was booked in the last couple of weeks, sure she could have come to Ireland for Christmas on the basis of needing “childcare”.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
To complain to Procter & Gamble (aka PG) about her being the safety click clack Fairy Non Bio person you can email them here (you can close the choose country popup and click on the email symbol)

P&G email complaint

• Heart
Glad to see she’s lost more followers since her horseshite lack of apology. She was at 900k followers before her little holiday!
Selfish, vapid, egotistical cretin
Had a look at her Social Blade. News broke of her trip to St Bart’s on the 29th Dec and she actually gained +447 followers that day! 😳. She did loose a few hundred followers in the days after that but overall it hasn’t made a dent in her overall numbers..in fact she’s gained more than she has lost 😳.

No wonder she put out that crappy statement..she knows there will be no consequences for her because people will still follow her regardless.

Attachments

• Angry
Well yeah that's what I said before I doubt there will be many consequences for her.

It's gas that she has come out and claimed its for work. Hilarious. Even if it was for work, which it wasn't as we all know, nothing about her job is essential. Her work is vapid. It's still unethical to travel for a pointless job. Just stay home. Horrible selfish person. She should have just be grateful for her whole family to be healthy during this pandemic and spent a nice Xmas together in their no doubt lovely home.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Hi Ho, hi Ho, It’s off to work we go, no quarantine - negative PCR test I don’t care, that’s a joke!

Reactions: 13
I think spencer is awful human being, didn’t mind Vogue but since listening to the podcast I find her just as irritating! With both their dating history there relationship is doomed. For me I think this country has got some dark weeks ahead and i find it very hypocritical of influencers in their line of work to do so particularly! Are they not meant to be setting an example! I have unfollowed anyone who has broken the Covid rules this time round! I don’t want to see it and I no longer want to endorse them!

Reactions: 21
She is being abolutely torn to shreds in her latest post and I'm here for it. Soz love but you deserve everything you get.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder did her Heart radio show go ahead?

Vogue if you or one of your friends is reading this. You are an awful person. I'm Irish. You're Irish. I work. You work. My work is very different to yours. I work in a busy hospital in the North of England. You have no idea how disgusting your life is to others. You have broken restrictions. You are now lying about it. You have been caught out. Renaming your holiday as work is pathetic. You encapsulate all that is wrong with social media and being a celebrity. You're now known as a liar. If you get unwell when you come home my colleagues in the NHS will treat you equally to every other patient. NHS staff will never forget the likes of you who swanned off and renamed a holiday as WORK.
Well said.
You do honourable, invaluable and obviously essential work that requires skill and intelligence. Vogue does non essential, vapid work that encourages people with low self-esteem to buy the crap rubbish she endorses!
If she had one shred of emotional intelligence she would apologise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s an article today on evoke or one of those sites where she talks about getting suspended from school and how she smacked a little girl with a plank of wood because she was jealous of her birthday party. Sounds like a bully to me.
She spoke about this on her and Spencers podcast.. I thought it was her sister she hit with the plank 🙈

Reactions: 1
I wonder did her Heart radio show go ahead?

Well said.
You do honourable, invaluable and obviously essential work that requires skill and intelligence. Vogue does non essential, vapid work that encourages people with low self-esteem to buy the crap rubbish she endorses!
If she had one shred of emotional intelligence she would apologise.
Agreed. It is not essential work.

Reactions: 1
I would assume Heart radio cancelled her show to protect her from listeners calling in to give her hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.