Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Not ideal to be away working’ is she joking? I’d rather be doing my crappy job in st barths then in my tiny shite flat, ya mazza

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Liar liar pants on fire Vogue. I hope she loses paid work because of this. Being like Donald Trump with her fake news.

Reactions: 8
I would have more respect for her if she put her hands up and said we were wrong to travel. The sheer balls on her to try and justify it then! We had it booked since last year...so had other people but we all had to cancel Vogue!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've responded telling her we know she was on holiday....bet she'll block me soon.

Reactions: 10
It’s complete lies. They were not there to work and I get the feeling they felt the were going to get a backlash so watch this space. She’ll have hired a photographer to take pics of her with a brand over there and say it was work. It’s complete lies and she is trying to take us all for fools. I’ve already responded to her nonsense on insta and again have contacted brands she works with. And will continue to do so

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She thinks she being a right smartie pants. It's not a holiday it's work...... BULLSHIT!!

I've responded telling her we know she was on holiday....bet she'll block me soon.
Be sure to unfollow her. If she blocks you and you followed her you will forever be a follower who cannot unfollow her.

The thing is, she has had a year to reschedule. Why would anyone choose to travel with their kids? How selfish and fucked up and not at all something a caring parent would do. If it was work she would spoken about it, hinted what is was. Instead she hid. If you have nothing to hide then hide nothing

Reactions: 18
Didn’t I tell you all she was gone over to flog some electric tooth brushes to the locals!

• Haha
Her brother was running in a daily mail photo with her. He was working too?! 🤥🤨

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They talked about going to St Barths for Christmas on the pod-it was always going to be a holiday

Reactions: 15
Vogue is the Queen of the ‘set up pap shot ‘ and every holiday in St Bart’s is documented in the Daily Mail ( and the first few days of this holiday she appeared in the ‘sidebar of shame’ several times on the beach) all of a sudden she realises she’s caught out and guess what? The ‘pap shots’ stop and she’s no longer a daily feature in the ‘sidebar of shame’ , no doubt she’s been hastily consulting her management team for some damage limitation and has been advised ( wrongly) to brazen it out and claim she is ‘working’. Get ready for one of her ‘woe is me’ posts when she’s home accusing trolls of body shaming her ( because that’s what she does) Vogue we can see right through you!

Reactions: 16
Replied to her story saying working away must be hard, she should maybe try being an NHS worker. I'm now blocked!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m currently contacting a lot of her brands and the shows she is on right now. We should all. Does she think we are complete fools

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's the way she worded it.. "had been booked in since last year.." She was away in December 2020 which was "last year" so the holiday could have been booked two days before she left and it would still qualify as being booked "last year". She's trying to imply that the holiday had been booked for over a year which is completely disingenuous. At least be honest about it and stop pretending it was work. She's now posting about her kids asking for advice which seems to me like she is trying to take the heat off the "explanation"... if you could call it that.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.