Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dose of the highest order after her holidays with a nanny no doubt.
I used to like following her.

How come virgin radio let broadcasters do the show from home?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They were only there in St. Bart's in Nov.
Personal experience I could never take to her. She was always looking around her to see if she would be spotted and would want to be heard talking about how great her life is where she had just been and how she was flying off again and her all important work load! Nauseating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They were only there in St. Bart's 6 weeks ago in Nov.
Personal experience I could never take to her. She was always looking around her to see if she be spotted and would want to be heard talking about how great her life is where she had just been and how she was flying off again and all her important work load! Nauseating.
Ah...so they really needed the break 🤔

Reactions: 6
Spencer needs to get some of the back lash too. Feels a bit of a pile on, the female as usual.

Reactions: 20
Spencer needs to get some of the back lash too. Feels a bit of a pile on, the female as usual.
Spencer is also getting backlash. I don't know how to set up a separate thread for him. You could make one up if you know how. She has more followers and is higher profile than him atm.

Reactions: 5
Yeah Spencer should get backlash too. Tbh I don't follow him or read the media but I'd imagine Vogue is more of an attention seeker in the media so that's probably why she's getting more backlash?

Reactions: 9
Heaps of comments blasting her on her last post on her page. Honestly she deserves it, who do these z list celebs think they are. So many Insta "stars" have pissed off on holidays during this pandemic. Obviously none of them have a moral compass!!

Reactions: 10
It’s all over the Irish papers now lol she such an attention seeker she was to come back here for Xmas so she lied the bully man body horse face witch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her life revolves around her and her only, it annoys me the way she complains her kids don't follow her sleep rules, like she expects a toddler to have the sleep maturity of an adult, mainly because she has so many commitments they need to abide to her schedule.

Her posts on T not going down last night, maybe he's just not tired or maybe he's jetlagged from your bloody holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshots of the comments please, I'm blocked for calling her out on her tone deaf bs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has married into money, so it’s obvious it’s the game she is after. Spencer seems educated and well spoken how did he get stuck with an unpolished loudmouth?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see she’s back posting stories of her poor child performing like a monkey 😱 she has zero shame. It’s worse as she actually has money, so no need to be a flogger and sell her children’s childhoods.

And just like that, I’ve been blocked for calling her out 🙄

Reactions: 7
Surely no companies will be condoning travel for work right now it would just make their brand look bad.

I’ve got a 4 month old and the only places she’s ever been is my mum and dads and MILs house, the doctors, a walk and baby sensory class. I would never ever put my baby at risk like they have done. I know of quite a few babies and toddlers catching COVID, it’s not always symptomless in kids it can be very serious, what she’s done is selfish and neglectful. They can afford a nanny if they both insist on going abroad for “work” it’s sickening.

Also if her work was so important couldn’t she have just gone for one day??? Not traipsed her whole family over and lapped up the sun while she was at it?

Both thick as tit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.