Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just used the p&g link above to make a complaint. Super easy- we all need to do this!! The only way these influencers learn is if they start getting dropped by brands

Reactions: 8
She’s after deleting all the comments. Outrageous. Like how can she use her platform to promote and sell goods and then delete people’s comments and even restrict them. I’m doubling down and emailing and contacting all her brands again.

Reactions: 14
They were only there in St. Bart's in Nov
I thought you were joking but I checked her Instagram page and they were there in late October/ early November as well . Unbelievable 😤 😡. Whatever work they had could have been done on this trip rather than flying back there the following month.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought you were joking but I checked her Instagram page and they were there in late October/ early November as well . Unbelievable 😤 😡. Whatever work they had could have been done on this trip rather than flying back there the following month.
You would think so but I would still argue that her work is not essential.

Reactions: 12
Funny that her ‘work’ required her to be on the very island where Spencer’s parents own a major resort hotel, and where they go every year? Couldn’t she come up with a better lie?
I’ve had a quick look through her Instagram as I don’t follow her. My God, what a vain, narcissistic excuse for a person. Constant blow dries and facials, no doubt not paid for. Her son always in Rachel Riley kids clothes, now he is going to grow up to be another entitled child.

Reactions: 19
Every post she has up now comments are limited. I have emailed stephs packed lunch and iheart radio again looking to know where they stand

Reactions: 15
She probably will delete the comments sent directly to her. Here's the general contact details which she cannot delete

Daily Mail has photos of her walking around London. Do you not have to restrict your movements or quarantine after travelling?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder will she be dropped from any brands
I hope she does get dropped. She broke restrictions. Renaming her holiday as work is an outright lie. None of her work is essential. I'm very annoyed by this. I'm self-isolating at home waiting on my results to come. I need to be in work helping my colleagues. Vogue and Spencer do not need to be abroad. Very few celebs need to be abroad. Show us the essential work you and Spenny are doing Vogue.

Reactions: 16
Daily Mail has photos of her walking around London. Do you not have to restrict your movements or quarantine after travelling?
No that country is part of the travel corridor so no need to quarantine. She looks very smug with herself. Probably loving the attention. Will claim we're trolls and bullies.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wow I feel like you should still be doing the quarantine I mean you can pick it up anywhere really she’s very smug off to the radio show I can’t get that station over here has anyone ever listened to her on it??? She actually gives Irish a bad name she vile I promise we all are not like her 😂

Reactions: 11
She went on a deleting spree there and limited comments on that post now.
This is my forst ever post, i set up an account especially 😂

Disgusted with Vogue. I have been a long term fan but when I made a comment today, she has blocked me! I’ve complained to Procter & Gamble, also Channel 4 for ‘Steph’s Packed Lunch’. Who else?

Reactions: 16
Wow I feel like you should still be doing the quarantine I mean you can pick it up anywhere really she’s very smug off to the radio show I can’t get that station over here has anyone ever listened to her on it??? She actually gives Irish a bad name she vile I promise we all are not like her 😂
It's the 6 to 9 am Sunday am slot so who knows who could be bothered to wake up for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.