Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw an article about her house today in Howth and there looked to be a photo of her sitting in the chair so she must have flown to Ireland at some point as she defo said in her stories a number of times she hadnt been to see it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw an article about her house today in Howth and there looked to be a photo of her sitting in the chair so she must have flown to Ireland at some point as she defo said in her stories a number of times she hadnt been to see it?
Where did you see this?

can you post a link to it?

I don’t understand how she can say the below. She clearly did break the rules. She left London during tier 4 and went to St Barths. She’s now coming straight back in and swanning around London. Back promoting and doing her show. Sickening. View attachment 380665
She's a dirty liar. Unfollowed her, honestly does she think we are all stupid. Clearly in denial and hiding it otherwise she would not be off insta hiding it all. I didn't care that much until this post, jist hold your hands up.

Reactions: 17
Also why would she claim she hasn’t broken a restriction since they came in last March? Every single person will have broken a restriction in some way in over 10 months because we’re all human and not perfect.

Reactions: 18
That pic does look like she is in the new house. Again why lie about not going?

Reactions: 1
Looking again looks like shes definitely in the house to me? The woman from Ventura had always said previously how they had never seen it etc not this time!!!

I think that pic of her sitting on the chair is in her current home with Spencer as the kitchen units are the same. Her home in Ireland has a different style kitchen

Reactions: 13
I think that pic of her sitting on the chair is in her current home with Spencer as the kitchen units are the same. Her home in Ireland has a different style kitchen
Ah ok I wouldnt be familiar with her current place it just appeared to be the way the plonked it in the article!

Reactions: 1
Such a hoo-ha the last few months about not being able to go back to Ireland because of COVID. But can go on hols?

Unfollowed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Glad to see she’s lost more followers since her horseshite lack of apology. She was at 900k followers before her little holiday!
Selfish, vapid, egotistical cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.