Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the comments?
On their podcast?
I've only seen positive ones on there
On her Instagram

Seems she’s getting lots of comments on her Instagram she’s deleting most of them , still keeping them open for the positives though 🙄
Omg they have literally all been deleted, mine included. I tagged as many of her sponsors as I could remember including Boots / Proctor & Gamble / Cadbury’s etc

Reactions: 1
His new company an
On her Instagram

Omg they have literally all been deleted, mine included. I tagged as many of her sponsors as I could remember including Boots / Proctor & Gamble / Cadbury’s etc
Well done!! .... she can delete the comments but she can't run away from the facts!

Reactions: 5
And let’s not forget Spencer is selling his clean Gin via sainsburys he’s just as bad 🤬 maybe not the wisest decision to put out your TV ad now guys 🤔
And let's not forget her advertising for Guinness during the 6 Nations early last year...... bit hypocritical when your husband admits he has issues with alcohol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
On her Instagram

Just copy and paste the same message to all the brands she has been affiliated with over the last few months saying you’re boycotting their brand for being linked with someone who has publicly broken the law. Here’s a screenshot of some of the brands I’ve contacted. I’ve also done the same for Louise Thompson. Fellow idiot.
BC40095A-E993-4F95-8AD3-8022A73A4AE6.jpeg
3B9A5FAD-1341-4D00-A1FF-8AFD7CF717E3.jpeg
14BB3F75-6CC4-4813-8DDE-42C574BF9194.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just copy and paste the same message to all the brands she has been affiliated with over the last few months saying you’re boycotting their brand for being linked with someone who has publicly broken the law. Here’s a screenshot of some of the brands I’ve contacted. I’ve also done the same for Louise Thompson. Fellow idiot. View attachment 375611View attachment 375612View attachment 375613
Rita Ora has apparently been dropped by Apple & EE for flouting rules so hopefully others will follow suit and realise that it’s not acceptable and they are not suitable brand ambassadors if they totally disregard tier 4 rules not to travel

Reactions: 20
Rita Ora has apparently been dropped by Apple & EE for flouting rules so hopefully others will follow suit and realise that it’s not acceptable and they are not suitable brand ambassadors if they totally disregard tier 4 rules not to travel
I was so mad when she was found out having her party, JD ads with er in were still popping up as if there is no consequences! 10k fine but still is paid sickening amounts for those as campaigns there’s no comparison is there 😩

Reactions: 7
Watching the scenes in our hospitals at the moment, exhausted nurses crying, packed wards... I am more angry than ever at these selfish people who broke the rules. The comments section in the Daily Mail about Vogue - ‘you would if you could’. If I had that wealth and power, NO I bleeping wouldn’t, because I have a moral compass and I have huge respect for our health service and I’m not a total cretin. Writing to Channel 4 now because I do not expect to see this foul woman on Steph’s Packed Lunch again. The email address ComplaintsWelcome@Channel4.co.uk.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Watching the scenes in our hospitals at the moment, exhausted nurses crying, packed wards... I am more angry than ever at these selfish people who broke the rules. The comments section in the Daily Mail about Vogue - ‘you would if you could’. If I had that wealth and power, NO I bleeping wouldn’t, because I have a moral compass and I have huge respect for our health service and I’m not a total cretin. Writing to Channel 4 now because I do not expect to see this foul woman on Steph’s Packed Lunch again. The email address ComplaintsWelcome@Channel4.co.uk.
viewerenquiries@channel4.co.uk .... I have emailed using this address , the one above didn’t work .

Reactions: 6
I’ve now had a few responses. It does show that some brands do pay attention to us little people when we give feedback

Reactions: 9
Just copy and paste the same message to all the brands she has been affiliated with over the last few months saying you’re boycotting their brand for being linked with someone who has publicly broken the law. Here’s a screenshot of some of the brands I’ve contacted. I’ve also done the same for Louise Thompson. Fellow idiot. View attachment 375611View attachment 375612View attachment 375613
You wasted your time writing to SoSu anyway because apparently her and the family are in Dubai 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This is brilliant I know vogue from school and she was a pure bully she needs to be put back in her little box she is a rude and selfish prick I hope she gets dropped now she’s been quiet on her stories lately horse face I call her 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This is brilliant I know vogue from school and she was a pure bully she needs to be put back in her little box she is a rude and selfish prick I hope she gets dropped now she’s been quiet on her stories lately horse face I call her 😂😂😂😂
That's so interesting!
I think she's making a right twit of herself these days.
It must be absolutely killing her not posting/ boasting.
I wonder how she'll get herself out of this one!!
Does she have a big fan base in Ireland?

I think she’s on once a week and documents getting the train from London to Leeds 🙄
Ah, I wonder will she appear this week??

Reactions: 5
They love her here but it’s 50/50 she was horrible in school... her sister is worse she has been kicked out of many bars from her behaviour😂 she just money mad she only got her fame from Brian McFadden who she slated!!! She would drop spencer no bother if needed.......

Show casing her massive house she bought here aswel showing off she isn’t even from howth 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah we all have different accents in Dublin lol 😂 she from Sutton it’s like 5 min drive from howth she moved there and just classed herself from there if that makes sense

Actually portmarnock apologies lol 😂 but sure that doesn’t matter

She’s still and always be fake lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So why would she say she's from Howth?
(I lived in Malahide for 5 years in the early 90s)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.