Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New pics of her in St Barts pushing a trolley of groceries with Spenny and another guy who looks familar, I think he is Irish. She has a big grin plastered across her big gob and her mask isn't on properly. She literally does not care
The other guy pictured is Kieran Walsh. His company distributes Vogue's tan.

Reactions: 2
weren't her and Brian together for about 6 years though. Hardly a 'sick in my mouth' one night stand that she could regret.

Reactions: 22
If Spencer didn't have his connections, family wealth etc etc Vogue would not have touched him.
Similar to Brian... she wanted a leg up and used him to become famous.

Reactions: 22
Anyone remember fade st? Or more importantly that hilarious blog that used to do a "synopsis" of each episode. Can anyone remember what it was called?

Reactions: 10
Yeah the comment about Brian is fairly uncalled for from her. Imagine somebody faking being attracted to you and loving you literally marrying you for fame, seems to be what she did tbh.

She missed her own sisters wedding to go on a dumb bear Grylls reality TV show or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No way she's gonna survive more than a few days of this barely-posting on stories. Wonder when she'll be back with the full blast of morning workouts and lift selfies. I'll give her til tomorrow tbh
I think she might explode if she’s not able to post a bikini pic. She LIVES to show off her post baby body, not being able to will be torturous for her!

Reactions: 9
I think she might explode if she’s not able to post a bikini pic. She LIVES to show off her post baby body, not being able to will be torturous for her!
Especially a photo from St Barts!!
She's must be desperately trying to work out how to win back all her fans. Although many won't abandon her because they're a bit thick (like her)

Reactions: 11
Like I said on another thread I will ask them EVERY DAY why they broke the rules and not only that but I will ask EVERY BRAND they work with too. I am stuck in lockdown and they just flaunt the rules. DONT LET THIS LIE. ASK EVERY DAY

Reactions: 16
Anyone remember fade st? Or more importantly that hilarious blog that used to do a "synopsis" of each episode. Can anyone remember what it was called?
Yes! It was Ireland's version of "The Hills". Was it called "Following Fade St", it was presented by Conor Behan? Fade St is where Roz Purcell got her start in Irish TV too.

Reactions: 4
Like is everyone asking her on social media why she broke the lockdown rules. I have asked a number of her brands will they continue working with her and I hope a lot of people will ask her brands too. She is posting snippets so I’d say it’s killing her not being able to show off. I for one am absolutely raging as I’ve been stuck in lockdown for weeks. An absolute disgrace she is. And as for him buying followers for his clean liquor and paying people for good reviews.
I also contacted her brands and have been ignored... sent a pm to her page asking about travel .. ignored and now can’t see her page.. sorry Vogue.. you are disgusting talking about your ex like that.. as for ‘spenny’ no words.. needs to grow a backbone! beautiful children who are growing up in such a strange environment.. ‘T’ still can’t speak properly, and comes across as ever so spoilt, GeeGee is gonna end up the same.. designer clothes, toys and luxurious homes do not make a child.. grounded parents who engage and converse with their kids is a must. maybe a little less time on insta, podcasts etc and a little more time and consideration for your children and actually Brians children would be good?? after all that guy who makes u want to vomit in your mouth is the father of those girls whose lives you were part of ... unbelievable!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Can't stand her. And she looks ridiculous running on the beach with her four layers of her dirty fake tan on... quite liked Spencer before this ... not anymore.
I wonder will be there be repercussions for her re her radio show and her appearances on Stephs packed lunch.....:unsure:
There certainly should be , they were placed in tier 4 and left the country a few days later 🤬

I think she thinks it makes her more appealing to her fans in Ireland she is 'homesick'.
Like feck she is!!
Hmm....let's see cold, rainy Ireland or sunny StBarts?
She can always take up being 'homesick' again when back in the UK.

She’s posting again

I doubt her mother is there. They are very strict about non essential travel from Ireland. She would be harshly judged by her community if so.
Her mother has gone back to her home in spain

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So she called the paps to St Barts the Daily Mail could show off her body as she can’t do it on her Insta. Stay classy Vogue :p

• Haha
New regulations re negative test and quarantine on return to uk being rushed through apparently.... I seriously hope she’s not on the bloody train to Leeds to film Stephs packed lunch anytime soon 🤬

Caroline Stanbury ( ladies of London ) lives in Dubai now has Covid which she says she caught there .
she has travelled lots maldives / Himalayas etc and has been filmed getting constantly tested before and after each trip etc .
New Years eve , massive party in the dessert , I wonder how many of the insta sham lovelies were there / z listers who are still in Dubai 🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
I think some people think they are above the law!
I'm sure V&S are perfectly confident that this will blow over but she will soon realise that she is not really that famous and certainly not very talented and will be forgotten very quickly.

Reactions: 14
I’ve messaged every brand she advertised in the last three months on Instagram and said I have made the conscious decision to not purchase goods from brands affiliated with individuals who have been publicised breaking the law regarding travelling during lockdown in the UK. As you are one of those brands, I shall not be buying any of your products whilst this affiliation lasts
I’ve also sent the same sort of message with heart and stephs packed lunch

I’ll do the same with every other law breaker when I get the chance. The more people do this, the more likely it is there will be repercussions for people who have broken the law

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.