Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup lol bully she was horrible I must say I’m actually annoyed at how well she’s living 🤦‍♀️

witches get far 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s wasn’t invited to Pippa’s wedding as she was just Spencer’s GF at the time, she said she couldn’t have gone anyway as she had a DJ’ing event back in Ireland the same weekend!
She’d have sold her granny for an invite to the wedding !

• Haha
Reactions: 21

"And my mum, in front of all of Amber’s friends, I'll never forget it, she pulled down my pants and she slapped me on the bum in front of everyone,” she remembered.
That's terrible and unacceptable. Regardless of how awful Vogue was as a child her mother should have not smacked her at all and especially not in front of other children.

Reactions: 4
Finally Vogue is being called out for being selfish. She is desperate for money and attention. Constantly on the beg. TBF the companies she works with better pay attention to how she and Spenny have flouted Covid travel restrictions. An example needs to be made of the zelebs (z-list celebrities!!). The amount she exercises is disordered (like those with eating disorders). Compare how she used to look to how she looks now. Like some one else said in an earlier comment, a lot of work Goes into her staying so lean. As an Irish nurse living and working in the UK her behaviour disgusts me. I won't be buying anything linked with her or Spencer. They are hollow people living empty lives. Flaunting stuff and flouting restrictions shows how awful they are as people, parents and citizens. She'll be pissed off more of her old photos are online then she realised. Ugly inside and outside.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She thought she was gorgeous in school horse face cow 😂😂😂

These pictures are amazing

She’s so quiet on insta these days she avoiding all the drama working out with her many zoom instructors who are tit anyway 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Finally Vogue is being called out for being selfish. She is desperate for money and attention. Constantly on the beg. TBF the companies she works with better pay attention to how she and Spenny have flouted Covid travel restrictions. An example needs to be made of the zelebs (z-list celebrities!!). The amount she exercises is disordered (like those with eating disorders). Compare how she used to look to how she looks now. Like some one else said in an earlier comment, a lot of work Goes into her staying so lean. As an Irish nurse living and working in the UK her behaviour disgusts me. I won't be buying anything linked with her or Spencer. They are hollow people living empty lives. Flaunting stuff and flouting restrictions shows how awful they are as people, parents and citizens. She'll be pissed off more of her old photos are online then she realised. Ugly inside and outside.
Wow. Spencer’s parents must have been DELIGHTED when their engagement was announced 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG what the heck are pictures 1 and 2 about? 😂 :ROFLMAO: She must be soooo embarrassed by them :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Keeping these safe here, looks like she never turned an offer down... so many dodge and cringe photos online of her as she climbed the greasy celeb pole

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Spencer was thinking with his Willy when he got with her as well... she seems a nice enough girl and irish people do have the charm... but ye definitely no where near a Pippa Middleton type

Reactions: 5
She’s not nice trust me on that take it as someone who knows

I give the marriage another year maybe two 😂😂 he’s a dope aswell

Reactions: 8
Keeping these safe here, looks like she never turned an offer down... so many dodge and cringe photos online of her as she climbed the greasy celeb pole

Wow she looks completely different in pictures 3 and 7 :eek: Looks like she's had some work done especially lip fillers!

Reactions: 6
Dodgy outfits and modelling jobs aside, she was far prettier when she was younger, presumably before things like fillers etc

Reactions: 9
I'm Irish and she uses Irish charm well. Yet there are lots of examples of her being nasty over the years. Not accidentally nasty, deliberately nasty about others when she is being interviewed. She's done well for herself. Her BS needs to be called out when so many are suffering due to the flouting of restrictions. Thinks the rules don't apply to her and Spencer. Treats her followers like idiots. If she spent even 5 minutes in a covid ward she'd realise how damaging her carry on is by normalizing ignoring covid restrictions. Bragging and blagging is all she cares about.

Dodgy outfits and modelling jobs aside, she was far prettier when she was younger, presumably before things like fillers etc
Her face had changed a lot. If I'd a photo like this I'd scrub it from the Internet 😂🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She used to be the face of coco brown fake tan , an Irish brand I believe 🤔 seems she took someone else’s idea and made it her own 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.