Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very curious about what the PR strategy is here, as she's been sparsely posting inane inoffensive stuff on her stories since the paps caught her last week. Videos of the kids, podcast clips. Nothing near the constant all-day-long selfies and workouts and adverts and it must be killing her as she's social media obsessed.

Reactions: 7
I’ve messaged every brand she advertised in the last three months on Instagram and said I have made the conscious decision to not purchase goods from brands affiliated with individuals who have been publicised breaking the law regarding travelling during lockdown in the UK. As you are one of those brands, I shall not be buying any of your products whilst this affiliation lasts
I’ve also sent the same sort of message with heart and stephs packed lunch

I’ll do the same with every other law breaker when I get the chance. The more people do this, the more likely it is there will be repercussions for people who have broken the law
And let’s not forget Spencer is selling his clean Gin via sainsburys he’s just as bad 🤬 maybe not the wisest decision to put out your TV ad now guys 🤔

Reactions: 10
I literally don't think they give a tit and I don't think it will affect them. Brands never seem to care nor their followers. You'd have to be a bit lacking in the brains department to be a fan of her so...

Reactions: 12
And let’s not forget Spencer is selling his clean Gin via sainsburys he’s just as bad 🤬 maybe not the wisest decision to put out your TV ad now guys 🤔
Oh yes! Let’s get into them next!

I literally don't think they give a tit and I don't think it will affect them. Brands never seem to care nor their followers. You'd have to be a bit lacking in the brains department to be a fan of her so...
Must be why she’s lost nearly 60k followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Very curious about what the PR strategy is here, as she's been sparsely posting inane inoffensive stuff on her stories since the paps caught her last week. Videos of the kids, podcast clips. Nothing near the constant all-day-long selfies and workouts and adverts and it must be killing her as she's social media obsessed.
Oh yes! Let’s get into them next!

Must be why she’s lost nearly 60k followers!
Are there that many fools around?
Goodness!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes...she posts continuously....non stop self promotion.
Wonder how she'll try and explain this one!
Maybe she'll blame Spenny....saying he was promoting his Clean alcohol or whatever it's called.
Those were my thoughts exactly, they will say it is business trip to mum and dad's hotel to sell his clean alcohol. It beggars belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s so gorgeous but she’s literally got one of the oddest body shapes I’ve ever seen. Full length photos of her on the mail online website might well show her ‘toned’ tummy but she’s got really short legs in relation to her height, and she’s a really exaggerated pear shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah back in the day she looked totally different. She is naturally very pear shaped so I am guessing she has to starve herself and over exercise to be as small as she is. Her face is really gaunt looking compared to how she used to look.

Reactions: 14
Seems she’s getting lots of comments on her Instagram she’s deleting most of them , still keeping them open for the positives though 🙄

Reactions: 8
Where are you asking them?
I send them direct messages on Instagram and if he or she promotes a brand I send them a message also. I’ve gone back to see any brands they’ve used in last few weeks and asked them will they still work with these people after they disregarded the tier 4 rules while we were all stuck in Lockdown. I’m fed up of these people. I do this for Louise Thompson and Zara McDermott too. EVERYONE SHOULD

Reactions: 18
Seems she’s getting lots of comments on her Instagram she’s deleting most of them , still keeping them open for the positives though 🙄
Where are the comments?
On their podcast?
I've only seen positive ones on there

Reactions: 1
Where are the comments?
On their podcast?
She deleted a lot of negative comments....
I just can't get over the arrogance of her!! She literally arranged for the daily mail to take pics of her in her bikini in St Barts!

Where are the comments?
On their podcast?
Ya she’s deleting all the negative ones about being in St Barths and breaking the rules. She must be on the comment section full time

• Haha
I’ve just been blocked for pointing out that she’d called the paps for publicity! She’s clearly selfish AND cowardly!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.