Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rented an apt there an classed herself from howth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ah malahide lovely spot šŸ˜ she be back on the screen soon bullshiting

• Heart
Reactions: 4
However will people self tan and whiten their teeth now that Vogue has gone quiet šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know as if we donā€™t know how to put tan on lol šŸ˜‚ her and all the others should be dropped big time so fed up with them bending rules itā€™s so wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So glad thereā€™s a thread on her. I canā€™t stand this women. Sheā€™s obviously a social climbing gold digger. I remember she was pregnant less than a year after meeting Spencer. Not knocking anyone who meets someone and gets pregnant quickly but she clearly wanted to get her claws in as fast as possible. I wonder what his parents think. Surely they must know sheā€™s just after fame and money. Bet sheā€™ll take Spencer to the cleaners when they get divorced. Iā€™d have a bloody good prenup if I was him.

Reactions: 12
Thereā€™s an article today on evoke or one of those sites where she talks about getting suspended from school and how she smacked a little girl with a plank of wood because she was jealous of her birthday party. Sounds like a bully to me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh she was a bully trust me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and her crew she hung around with at the time all witches to the core

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She's posting on Instagram again but only posting stories where you can't see other's comments....hmmmm.
I bet Stephs Lunch programme will drop her.
What about her Heart Radio show...anyone know?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone contacted them they shouldnā€™t have someone like that on their show

Reactions: 8
Am I right in thinking that she's from a wealthy family herself so wouldn't necessarily be with someone for the money? Probably more like the fame and attention.

I'm sure I read a Mail Online article about her mum's instagram style account and it said her mum is married to a multi millionaire.

Reactions: 3
Her step dad knows an IT company I think

Prob has some money yeah

Her biological father passed away he was a car sales man

Reactions: 3
Oh she was a bully trust me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and her crew she hung around with at the time all witches to the core
Any other names? I heard this before they were the worst of the worst bullies. Just before social media took off

Reactions: 7
So glad thereā€™s a thread on her. I canā€™t stand this women. Sheā€™s obviously a social climbing gold digger. I remember she was pregnant less than a year after meeting Spencer. Not knocking anyone who meets someone and gets pregnant quickly but she clearly wanted to get her claws in as fast as possible. I wonder what his parents think. Surely they must know sheā€™s just after fame and money. Bet sheā€™ll take Spencer to the cleaners when they get divorced. Iā€™d have a bloody good prenup if I was him.
His parents were no doubt horrified as Spencerā€™s brother is married to Pippa Middleton so the Royal connection is there but Vogue is such an obvious social climber, I can see she works hard to stay fit and I think she is attractive but you can see how much sheā€™s changed since getting with Spencer ( she looks glossier and more expensive) better handbags hair extensions and outfits whereas she was more a ā€˜jobbing reality personā€™ when they met and her wardrobe and extensions were more cheap and cheerful.

Reactions: 9
I think she wears too much gold jewellery and looks more Paris Fury than Pippa Middleton!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thereā€™s an article today on evoke or one of those sites where she talks about getting suspended from school and how she smacked a little girl with a plank of wood because she was jealous of her birthday party. Sounds like a bully to me.

"And my mum, in front of all of Amberā€™s friends, I'll never forget it, she pulled down my pants and she slapped me on the bum in front of everyone,ā€ she remembered.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s wasnā€™t invited to Pippaā€™s wedding as she was just Spencerā€™s GF at the time, she said she couldnā€™t have gone anyway as she had a DJā€™ing event back in Ireland the same weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.