Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aoibh

I think that pic of her sitting on the chair is in her current home with Spencer as the kitchen units are the same. Her home in Ireland has a different style kitchen
Ah ok I wouldnt be familiar with her current place it just appeared to be the way the plonked it in the article!

Reactions: 1

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I hate to say it but the vogue tan is amazing and it’s the only one I use now (sorry sorry sorry!) but it is good and cheaper than most
Swapping over myself. Won’t be buying so sue me anymore. Is the face mist good. Did you go dark or extra?

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
She has a full time nanny living in with them so she actually doesn’t reveal the real picture at home. She has it very handy hence the reason she can have a 3rd so soon.
Good for her, i'm not totally sure of her age but i think shes hitting 40 so time isnt on her side

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Soft play definitely not open. In fact 2 of the big ones where I live have had to close down for good, one had been around almost 30 years. Sad times, younger kids are desperate for places like this.the only thing I can think is that she’s hired it out??

Rowan

Chatty Member
I am presuming @Socialb is referring to Pippa O'Connor she owns her own brand name Poco. (selling jeans, tops, candles and now makeup).
I would imagine just coincidence.
The mom/ mum/mummy has been done here before and on another thread.
I know Shellac...I got that some time ago