Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wonder about what she must think of Caggie? She was the girl that got away for Spencer and I get this feeling whenever he's doing a podcast with her that he's still slightly in love with her.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else wonder about what she must think of Caggie? She was the girl that got away for Spencer and I get this feeling whenever he's doing a podcast with her that he's still slightly in love with her.
Oh will have to Google but I couldn't listen to the pod today Jesus he was absolutely insufferably rude to her today.

Reactions: 3
Nah not this time. He was dreadful I had to turn it off and I am absolutely no wallflower.

Oh really?! What happened?!
He was horrible to her after she said that a tennis coach was saying how good she is that she could be pro and this kind of thing. He couldn't just let her think that and leave it be. Dreadful he was. Thinks he's the world's greatest at every last thing.

Reactions: 6
Nah not this time. He was dreadful I had to turn it off and I am absolutely no wallflower.

He was horrible to her after she said that a tennis coach was saying how good she is that she could be pro and this kind of thing. He couldn't just let her think that and leave it be. Dreadful he was. Thinks he's the world's greatest at every last thing.
Oof. Thanks for explaining. He can be very very cruel, I think that was evident on MIC, but that's sad he is like that with his own wife too

Reactions: 4
I’m all for a bit of banter and slagging but he’s just a dick to her on that podcast. She’s scrambling for comebacks but how can you comeback to someone just trying to ridicule you and be a dick. She’s at her best with Joanne on their podcast together. Can’t bear her one with Spencer. Two twats sniping at one another

Reactions: 8
He’s an absolute dry shite.
He is so steeped in entitlement, and thinks he is funny too. He’s a posh version of her first husband - desperate to be famous. Cringe.
I’ve met Vogue a couple of times and actually found her really likeable. Her taste in men … well that’s pity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No doubt she thought he was whipped and could change for her. Sorry Vogue, the man is trash and nobody will change that fact :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Spencer has completely grown on me... I think meeting Vogue was the best that happened him, he got his life in order and curbed his alcohol addiction, set up a successful company and seems to adore Vogue.... personally I think that deserves some credit.
He is also bloody hilarious at times in their podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ughhh Spencer does my head in. I remember on one of the podcasts where he wanted to talk about the latest funding round for his business. Trust me, if I want to listen to a podcast about private equity investment (I don't), it won't be the Spencer and Vogue podcast. I think she is waaaay too good for him, and wouldn't be surprised if it's her that's the breadwinner (notwithstanding his family wealth, obv).

Reactions: 7
I love dogs but not licking the face off the child one split second and they could nip.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.