Vogue Williams #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What way does she pronounce Gigi? SssShe sssShe.. she does seem to work very hard and it shows because she is not used to minding her two kids daily because she obviously does not have her nanny with her in Ireland for the Christmas. I’ve seen her say how hard the day was more times in the last few days than the last year.

Reactions: 10
I know this isn't a rave thread but out of all the influenzas I've deleted this year, I still like Vogue. Both her podcasts are hilarious, MTGM is funnier.

Reactions: 41
Anyone know if Spencer’s ever cheated on her? Once a cheat always a cheat ..

Reactions: 4
She's under pressure trying to mind the children. The staff must have been given Christmas off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With her previous pregnancy she promoted running and going to the gym right up to near the birth ...
she said on the latest podcast she can’t run while being pregnant as she’s had issues with it in the past

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not a rave thread I know but why are people finding issue with how she pronounces *her daughters* name? I know a lad called Rory but it’s spelt the Irish way. No biggie. How do you suggest she spells it so that it sounds the correct way?

Reactions: 8
Not a rave thread I know but why are people finding issue with how she pronounces *her daughters* name? I know a lad called Rory but it’s spelt the Irish way. No biggie. How do you suggest she spells it so that it sounds the correct way?
Well Rory and the Irish Ruairi of course are pronounced different because one is in the English language and one is in the Irish language?! 🤨 spelt different, and different pronunciations. It’s just Vogues accent the way she pronounces her daughters name because it sounds different than the way anyone else pronounces it.

Reactions: 9
Well Rory and the Irish Ruairi of course are pronounced different because one is in the English language and one is in the Irish language?! 🤨 spelt different, and different pronunciations. It’s just Vogues accent the way she pronounces her daughters name because it sounds different than the way anyone else pronounces it.
Spelt Ruairi pronounced Rory. That was my whole point

Reactions: 2
Spelt Ruairi pronounced Rory. That was my whole point
Ruairi and Rory are completely different names, I don’t understand your point at all here. Ruairi is like brewery without the ‘b’.

Reactions: 21
Ruairi and Rory are completely different names, I don’t understand your point at all here. Ruairi is like brewery without the ‘b’.
My point is me and you don’t get to decide. Any mother who names their child gets to also say what way it’s spelt and pronounced. Roast Vogue for all the other content available god knows there’s plenty but leave the pronunciation out of it. And this isn’t a slight at you. I can’t even remember who the original poster is it’s just a weak dig at her when she offers no much other opportunities

Reactions: 15
She
New thread.
In comparison to other real jobs she doesn’t work that hard .. I’m not shitting on howth but has vogue ever been to any other coastline in Ireland.. howth is a hill and fairly average views and cliffs in comparison to Donegal , Kerry, Mayo , Clare etc

Reactions: 17
She
In comparison to other real jobs she doesn’t work that hard .. I’m not shitting on howth but has vogue ever been to any other coastline in Ireland.. howth is a hill and fairly average views and cliffs in comparison to Donegal , Kerry, Mayo , Clare etc
Ah yeah, but shes from Howth, shes obviously gonna favour it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.