Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
OK, if you feel that way. I'm not looking for an argument, I'm disagreeing with you that she is a good Mother, if you can't accept someone disagreeing without saying they're looking for an argument, that's your problem, not mine. I think she's an utter disgrace.
Where did I say she was a good mother? Show me.

Reactions: 1

Lk truth

VIP Member
Wants to buy the island beside howth and become a mayor vomit she’s not even from here blow in the two of them

ashy20

spencer and vogue on the All4 app, I think it’s good, I didn’t know much about them before that. She comes across really well and he isn’t half as bad as his MIC days, I think he comes across really funny in it!

Lilykins

VIP Member
No and her absence is very obvious.
Steph is isolating because of coming in contact with someone CVD+ (although I don't think she has it herself) They've had loads of different guest hosts. Helen Skelton, Richard Madeley and Bill Bailey. No Vogue.
The regular cohosts like Russell Kane and Chris Kamara have all been on, but alas poor Vogue seems to be on the naughty step...
I’m pleased to hear this!!
(About Vogue - not Steph!!)

MerchantOfTea

Wonder what she will be like on this new show, she seems a bit Wooden can’t imagine her presenting
She used to present that travel show "Getaways" and she wasn't bad, in fairness.
Funnily enough, she always got the sun destinations, so every single episode there would be a shot of her in a bikini.
Which was nice.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I haven't used vogues tan. A couple of my friends have and they said its really lovely lol

Im a HeShi fan, I stick to that