Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be hard for her not to post boast ....very frustrating.
Poor lamb!

Reactions: 10
This is completely unrelated but since we are chatting about her - is it just me who, when listening to the podcast, gets irritated by how often she bangs on about 'how much she eats'. Although clearly she has an active lifestyle, is very tall and may have been gifted with a particularly efficient metabolism, I am very dubious she eats all the carbs and junk she claims she does

Reactions: 27
That podcast is very cringe worthy.
I can never finish listening to them.
There is something off about them as a couple.
Spencer definitely looks down on the Irish.
The way he copies the way she pronounces some words making her sound thick when she isn't.
He's a dick!

Reactions: 21
I often think he sounds like a psychopath. But then not sure to what extent this is genuine vs an act
Their bond comes across as quite superficial based in large part on physical attraction (just my impression oc). At some point they will be bound to lose their looks and I wonder how that will impact the relationship

Reactions: 9
Wasn't London in tier 4 when they left? I don't know how they even managed to get out?
Ireland has banned people entering from UK, which I presume is why she wasn't able to go to Ireland.

Reactions: 6
I think you can go to Ireland and self isolate for 5 days and then take a test and if it's negative, continue with your stay.
Rule may have changed though.
Bottom line is she preferred to go to St Barts.

Reactions: 7
Wasn't London in tier 4 when they left? I don't know how they even managed to get out?
Lets be honest, anyone could leave the country if they wanted to (as long as they can pay for their tickets) its just that most people have decided not to and are following the rules. Airports are still open and airlines are still running flights because they are businesses not charities 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How did people love her before? She's a fame hungry nut job missed her own sisters wedding to go on a reality TV show.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think you can go to Ireland and self isolate for 5 days and then take a test and if it's negative, continue with your stay.
Previously you could either "restrict movement" for 14 days or do the 5 day test, but as of about 20th Dec people are banned from coming to Ireland from UK except in exceptional circumstances. But agree, I'm sure she is almost happy she has an excuse to avoid Ireland and go to st Bart's instead, especially with all the restrictions here.

Reactions: 5
Ireland banned travel from Britain between the 20th and the 6th Jan so they couldn't go. Doesn't mean it was okay to go to St Barts though.

Reactions: 3
Previously you could either "restrict movement" for 14 days or do the 5 day test, but as of about 20th Dec people are banned from coming to Ireland from UK except in exceptional circumstances. But agree, I'm sure she is almost happy she has an excuse to avoid Ireland and go to st Bart's instead, especially with all the restrictions here.
But she was moaning about being homesick since the first lockdown.

Reactions: 2
Didn't herself and Spencer just buy a house in Ireland?... I am sure they have plans to spend a lot of time there once the pandemic has eased and its safer for her to fly back and see family and friends....

Reactions: 3
She bought that house not Spencer and she reminds him of that frequently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have seen many interviews with Spencer and he has mentioned several times how much he loves the Irish, in an interview with Christine Bleakley for example. He must appreciate the qualities Irish women have ;) He certainly respects Vogue, more than any other girlfriend before

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He adores Vogue but shows signs of being a bit scathing of the Irish.
I know couples like this...it doesn't bode well for the marriage long term.
For example, he doesn't want Theo educated in Ireland.
He actually said that to an estate agent when looking at houses in Dublin on their Reality programme. And the estate agent was mentioning good schools in the area.
He may have changed his mind on that now but still, to have stated that in the first place shows a biased opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Spencer imitating Vogue's mother is the funniest thing ever!! 😂 😂 Her accent is so strong! - I am also Irish but I have a very neutral accent...but her's oh my god... its one of the strong Irish accents I have ever heard

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.