Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way!
I spent about 5 years in Malahide which is near Howth and that accent is not at all strong.
I thought you were going to say she is from Kerry or Cork!!

Reactions: 3
No way!
I spent about 5 years in Malahide which is near Howth and that accent is not at all strong.
I thought you were going to say she is from Kerry or Cork!!
Yes! Its a crazy strong accent... like an accent you would find in the remotest part of Ireland

Reactions: 1
London was tier 4 and travel was not allowed when they flew... the issue is there is no government body or rep actually doing anything about “breaking” these rules.... really gone off her the last few years.. seems very smug... the dollar signs lit up in her eyes when she met Spencer that’s for sure

Reactions: 14
Her Instagram has been suspiciously quiet recently, for someone who posts non-stop stories normally. Curious to see how her PR machine advises her to respond to this, will she post a grovelling apology or pretend it never happened and get back to posting her gym shots.
Still no sign of Vogue on Insta....
Must be killing her not being able to boast about her wonderful life.

Reactions: 5
OMG I cant stand this woman she thinks she's god's gift! Did anyone see her on Family Fortunes last weekend? why did they ask her not Spencer hes more famous then her shes only known for marrying the ugly one from Westlife.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG I cant stand this woman she thinks she's god's gift! Did anyone see her on Family Fortunes last weekend? why did they ask her not Spencer hes more famous then her shes only known for marrying the ugly one from Westlife.
I thought they’d chosen her because her family would get involved, I can’t imagine Spenny’s would.

I thought they’d chosen her because her family would get involved, I can’t imagine Spenny’s would.
Ahh yes maybe. I mean I couldnt see his brother on there alongside Pippa middleton can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so shocked this woman has not had a tattle thread until now 😆 where to even begin! Social climbing, nasty (what she said about her ex), just LOVES to make other Mums feel tit about themselves, competitive about everything relating to motherhood. Ooh no I didn’t have any stitches when I had my baby, here’s me taking a selfie of my crotch in a lift just to emphasise that. Look at my 4 month old daughter just gobbling up all of this food! Look at me doing abdominal exercises two weeks after birth. Look at me look at me look at me!!
Insufferable because she’s actually horrible to look at.... I mean Spencer dated Caggie who is THE most stunning girl but end up with Vogue, poor guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Caggie was way too good for Spencer.
Vogue is the the most competitive Mum ever and I've come across a few in my life having had 4 kids.

Reactions: 16
That’s the common trend isn’t it. The rules are for everyone else but them

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Like is everyone asking her on social media why she broke the lockdown rules. I have asked a number of her brands will they continue working with her and I hope a lot of people will ask her brands too. She is posting snippets so I’d say it’s killing her not being able to show off. I for one am absolutely raging as I’ve been stuck in lockdown for weeks. An absolute disgrace she is. And as for him buying followers for his clean liquor and paying people for good reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Really?
He is pathetic!
He is over confident yet is talentless!!

Reactions: 8
She has always wanted fame. She used to be spotted in vip areas in certain nightclubs in Dublin. She had a reputation for being a fame hungry, ignorant wannabe with a serious coke problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She has always wanted fame. She used to be spotted in vip areas in certain nightclubs in Dublin. She had a reputation for being a fame hungry, ignorant wannabe with a serious coke problem.
That explains a lot....ex coke addict, eh?
She talks about her anxiety a lot but never what it stems from.

Reactions: 3
Literally all she cares about its fame. There is no way she would have married and had kids with somebody who wasn't famous. She is a social climber but to the extreme.

Reactions: 12
No way she's gonna survive more than a few days of this barely-posting on stories. Wonder when she'll be back with the full blast of morning workouts and lift selfies. I'll give her til tomorrow tbh

I suppose Spencer is a step up from Brian (sick in my mouth) McFadden?
Regardless of how awful her first marriage was, to use that expression about it, shows her to be vulgar, immature and lacking in basic sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.