Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that beige...it's awful.
Washes her out and she wears too much make up.
She's a mess.

Reactions: 6
Did you see Heart did a poll on her outfits and she lost 😂😂 maybe Heart will now realise how unpopular she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s from a middle class Irish family. Spencer is from money so she is not in any way 'stepping up.
However she comes across as grabby and desperate for attention.

And I was surprised to hear she was educated to degree level in a top Irish University becshe really comes across as ignorant and thick!
University is a business, as long as you pay your fees in many courses the university will always pass you

Reactions: 2
University is a business, as long as you pay your fees in many courses the university will always pass you
Umm, that's not how universities work. Not legitimate ones anyway. Plus third level education in Ireland is "free" (the state pays your fees)

Reactions: 6
She’s from a middle class Irish family. Spencer is from money so she is not in any way 'stepping up.
However she comes across as grabby and desperate for attention
Oh she definitely has stepped up by marrying Spencer. She was a nobody before she met Brian unless you include her DJing skills and a claim to fame on cringe Irish reality tv.

Reactions: 12
Fade street was so gas 🤣🤣🤣
Oh it was such a cringe laugh!!

God Louise with the eyebrows and the tattoo mad one with the hick boyfriend omg he was comical

Roz Purcell was on it too

Vogue was besties with Eyebrow Louise no?
And other girl she’s a DJ in Ibiza now I think

Reactions: 5
Oh it was such a cringe laugh!!

God Louise with the eyebrows and the tattoo mad one with the hick boyfriend omg he was comical

Roz Purcell was on it too

Vogue was besties with Eyebrow Louise no?
And other girl she’s a DJ in Ibiza now I think
Yer wan Cici is the DJ wan... the tatoo man wan was Danielle and her bf was Paul. Remember him barging into Electric Picnic 🤣🤣 comedy! Shes working as a piercer for Maria Tash in Dubai now i think and she is stunning to look at!
I think Louise and Vogue were frenemies tbh!

If rte knew what they were doing they would put it back on the rte player.
It was recently enough i rewatched it..

Reactions: 5
Yer wan Cici is the DJ wan... the tatoo man wan was Danielle and her bf was Paul. Remember him barging into Electric Picnic 🤣🤣 comedy! Shes working as a piercer for Maria Tash in Dubai now i think and she is stunning to look at!

No way is she on insta Danielle? I must look her up
I must rewatch it all actually
So tragic sooo good

Reactions: 1
Never watched an episode and definitely won't be now either. There's some cringe on the tv but Irish reality tv seems to be the worst 🤣

• Haha

That EP episode was iconic. Where did you watch it??

Never watched an episode and definitely won't be now either. There's some cringe on the tv but Irish reality tv seems to be the worst 🤣
Honestly it was so SO bad. Which
Screenshot attached - bonus points for cici commenting.

I watched it on the player a year or so ago maybe? ( time has slightly lost meaning for me at the min)

I even found pauls insta 🤣
Wow, she is unrecognisable!!

Screenshot attached - bonus points for cici commenting.

I watched it on the player a year or so ago maybe? ( time has slightly lost meaning for me at the min)

I even found pauls insta 🤣
Wow that’s some good work🤣🤣

I’m off to snoop
She looks great! Very different to her old look

Cici is a DJ now alright but I think maybe it we Vogue trying to be a DJ back then alright? 😂😂 They'll do literally anything all they want is fame.

Dani seems cool she just did her own thing after and think she's studying psychology or something now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.