Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Irish also call my mother mum. Hate mam or mammy. Vogue's parents split when she was young but her mother remarried. Nt really th norm in those days as every just stayed together either family or financial reasons. Strange coincidence that also happened 2 pippa mayb a thing with slightly upper class.🤔

Reactions: 4
I'm Irish also call my mother mum. Hate mam or mammy. Vogue's parents split when she was young but her mother remarried. Nt really th norm in those days as every just stayed together either family or financial reasons. Strange coincidence that also happened 2 pippa mayb a thing with slightly upper class.🤔
Pippa?

Im Irish - I call my Mom - Mom! My husband is Irish - he calls his Mom - Mom... as do most of my Irish friends. Im from Howth and MOM is the most common term used to address our mothers :)
Your talking to the Vogue Vendetta thread here, she should be held fully responsible for breaking the travel rules whilst Spencer’s equal breaking of the rules will be ignored as he is an Etonian. Oh the prestige of it all 🇬🇧

Reactions: 17
I am presuming @Socialb is referring to Pippa O'Connor she owns her own brand name Poco. (selling jeans, tops, candles and now makeup).
I would imagine just coincidence.
The mom/ mum/mummy has been done here before and on another thread.

Reactions: 4
I am presuming @Socialb is referring to Pippa O'Connor she owns her own brand name Poco. (selling jeans, tops, candles and now makeup).
I would imagine just coincidence.
The mom/ mum/mummy has been done here before and on another thread.
I know Shellac...I got that some time ago

Vogue and Spencer seem to be quite addictive in their behavior. Addicted to attention. Addicted to social media. Addicted to (over)exercising. Addicted to consumerism. Vogue is a showoff. She is going to brazen out the storm. She doesn't care what anyone says because the number 1 thing in her life is herself. Anyone else reckon she's a wagon in real life? She's a head wreck and fake. She even made me feel sorry for Brian McFathead......

. And nobody likes him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Vogue and Spencer seem to be quite addictive in their behavior. Addicted to attention. Addicted to social media. Addicted to (over)exercising. Addicted to consumerism. Vogue is a showoff. She is going to brazen out the storm. She doesn't care what anyone says because the number 1 thing in her life is herself. Anyone else reckon she's a wagon in real life? She's a head wreck and fake. She even made me feel sorry for Brian McFathead......

. And nobody likes him.
Brilliant post, spot on!!

Reactions: 13
They made it to the Daily Fails naughty list today re influencers who totally flouted tier 4 to go abroad... seriously hope companies & Heart sit up and take notice .
Has she been back on Packed lunch since 🤔

Reactions: 14
Like she’s trying to keep some low profile hoping this will be forgotten about. I have constantly emailed her brands asking her will they still be using her as an ambassador as well as asking if she will be appearing on shows. iHeart are just completely ignorant and ignoring messages as I have got the seen notification. I don’t think we should let this lie

Saw an article in The Sun Newspaper th other day about her and how het anxiety has come back. Knew she would play that card.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was always going to play the anxiety card. What about all of us obeying the rules and having anxiety from being locked up for months and not being able to travel to St Barths to relieve some of that anxiety. Makes me sick.

Her anxiety at being caught out

Anxiety at having to face the consquences

Reactions: 21
What’s worse than playing the ‘anxiety’ card is using her kids as a distraction tactic. Joe Wicks did the same after his hot tub error earlier this week... follow up with a cute kids post to win people back. It’s very hard to be negative about a post about children. But what a way of using your kids, awful!

Imagine how these kids will grow up having a camera shoved in their face every minute.

I think in the future this will be illegal

Reactions: 5
Vogue Vogue Vogue. Where do I start? Slagging off exes. What did you see in Bryan? Oh yeah his pop star status. What do you see in Spencer? His well heeled Z list celebrity reality star status. There’s a pattern. I would expect no less from Ms Williams. The word disingenuous comes to mind.

Joe Wicks is an lockdown opportunist who got fed up. His whereabouts? No doubt penning a book about the toll the pressures of being the nations self appointed PE teacher has taken on him. The book should include chapters such as The day I knocked my water bottle over and Carpet burns are no joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine how these kids will grow up having a camera shoved in their face every minute.

I think in the future this will be illegal
I really hope that in the future kids will have the right to demand their take every photo down that was posted without their permission.
What Vile Vogue doesn't get us that the occasional photo 9f your kids doing something cute or significant is ok but these daily pics of them just being kids is just stupid.
She will fade without trace ....soon ....I hope.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.