Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how much money Vogue and Spencer accumulate, no matter how well they do professionally (not sure what to call professional begging), no matter what they do they will always be seen as the poor relations. Compared to their relatives and peers they are not wealthy. They are country bumpkins by comparison professionally. Unless Vogue or Spencer has a cure for cancer up their sleeve (swipe up for details!) they will always be on the lowest rung of their ladder

Reactions: 15
Nothing like the Irish to take a person down a peg or two. There is no tolerance for notions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t even get the tag on a collab right for the kids pajamas. It just goes to show you they’d take anything and throw it up on the gram. She does my head in. Should have been cancelled when she went to St Barts

Reactions: 12
I've stopped following her, Can't abide the woman. Tattle is a far better read for the updates :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she still on Stephs packed lunch ... I received a reply from channel 4 re my complaint

Reactions: 3
Ooh what did they say? It's very strange they've never mentioned why she isn't on it anymore x

I'd say she'll be back on Steph's packed lunch in time.
They're waiting for people to forget about her 'work' trip to St Barths

Reactions: 2
What did they say? And what happened with Vogue the poster, missed it!
Basically that they don’t comment on people’s private lives , but they would take my concerns into consideration and pass them to the ‘programmers ‘

Reactions: 5
Basically that they don’t comment on people’s private lives , but they would take my concerns into consideration and pass them to the ‘programmers ‘
I got the same. Once she’s on I’ll hit them with more complaints. Not letting this lie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh jeez, we’ve now got a Vogue and Gigi advert foe Fairy, instead of the ‘I make lots of little sounds when I care for Theodore’ one. As if she does her kids’ laundry herself anyway!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh jeez, we’ve now got a Vogue and Gigi advert foe Fairy, instead of the ‘I make lots of little sounds when I care for Theodore’ one. As if she does her kids’ laundry herself anyway!
She doesn’t do the laundry. I read somewhere that the aupair does it all. I think she said it somewhere too by accident about how they are so busy all the time so don’t have time

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's so annoying.
I'm so glad I unfollowed her.
I find her tone of voice (not accent) to be smug and superior.
Over confident and under talented.

Reactions: 12
Everyone reach out to lily o Briens chocolates after they collaborated with her. Mention her breaking lockdown rules at Christmas

Reactions: 4
Where did they get the name Gigi from? Is it from Peppa Pig? I know there is a peppa pig character called Gigi

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.