Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so pretentious!
Who knows what influenced her to name her daughter such a name.

Reactions: 6
It’s Gigi Margaux - did you ever - She’s a head wreck can’t look at her never mind listen to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll sink without trace in a few years!
She has no talent only confidence.

Reactions: 6
This is brilliant I know vogue from school and she was a pure bully she needs to be put back in her little box she is a rude and selfish prick I hope she gets dropped now she’s been quiet on her stories lately horse face I call her 😂😂😂😂
Please spill more tea! ☕

She’s from a middle class Irish family. Spencer is from money so she is not in any way 'stepping up.
However she comes across as grabby and desperate for attention.

And I was surprised to hear she was educated to degree level in a top Irish University becshe really comes across as ignorant and thick!
She didn’t go to University in Ireland as far as I know, I think she did Quantity Survey in a 3rd level institution in the UK.

Back in 2015, she told an Irish newspaper that “I had architecture in Trinity - which was 580 points - down as my first choice and I got like 300 points [in the Leaving Cert] in the end“
I’ve linked the article below

I always remember this because, correct me if I’m wrong, but there is no architecture course in Trinity and never has been. Only places that offer an architecture degree in Ireland are UCD and UCC. What the hell was she on about?! 🤔🤔

Please spill more tea! ☕

She didn’t go to University in Ireland as far as I know, I think she did Quantity Survey in a 3rd level institution in the UK.

Back in 2015, she told an Irish newspaper that “I had architecture in Trinity - which was 580 points - down as my first choice and I got like 300 points [in the Leaving Cert] in the end“
I’ve linked the article below

I always remember this because, correct me if I’m wrong, but there is no architecture course in Trinity and never has been. Only places that offer an architecture degree in Ireland are UCD and UCC. What the hell was she on about?! 🤔🤔

Edit: University of Limerick also has an undergrad architecture degree 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That actually makes sense because she really does nor come across as a person educated to degree level.

*not

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In Ireland everyone gets a degree these days. It doesn't really mean anything.
I disagree, some degree course points are so high compared to most countries. Ireland points system is so high based on one exam it is very competitive!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes some degrees are competitive but there's also a vast amount of degrees that are low points seeing as the points are based on supply and demand. Compared with other countries we have a lot less vocational training and apprenticeships (other further education options that are not at degree level) so that leads to a way higher percentage of young people getting degrees than compared with other countries. Education in a Ireland is also more accessible when compared with the UK.

I see Vogue will be back on Steph's Packed Lunch tomorrow as the token Irish person for St Patrick's Day.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I see Vogue will be back on Steph's Packed Lunch tomorrow as the token Irish person for St Patrick's Day.
I will for sure be making a complaint and I hope everyone here will too. Send it on to them on Instagram. She will not get away with what she did at Christmas and tried to take us all for fools.

Reactions: 3
Can I ask if people will be making complaints to Stephs packed lunch after her appearance today?

Reactions: 1
To all you English followers. Contacting stephs packed lunch won’t help in the last week her tan has completely blown up in Ireland. So sue me was top of the pops as her range in primary but the whole Irish have turned against her. Everyone is switching to bare by vogue. She’s gonna blow up.

Reactions: 1
To all you English followers. Contacting stephs packed lunch won’t help in the last week her tan has completely blown up in Ireland. So sue me was top of the pops as her range in primary but the whole Irish have turned against her. Everyone is switching to bare by vogue. She’s gonna blow up.
I don't understand your post. When say blown/blow up is that a good thing on or a bad thing? and what does Top of the pops have to do with it? 🤷‍♀️.

Also what do you mean by primary? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Heya Vogue! 👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heya Vogue! 👋😂
Sorry not Vogue 🙈😂🙈 had too much wine. 😂😂😂 there’s a brand of tan in our primark. Called so sue me she’s an Irish tan make up person. She pissed of a very famous Irish mua last week and everyone is switching to bare by vogue they are boycotting so sue as vogues podcast is so good 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Sorry not Vogue 🙈😂🙈 had too much wine. 😂😂😂 there’s a brand of tan in our primark. Called so sue me she’s an Irish tan make up person. She pissed of a very famous Irish mua last week and everyone is switching to bare by vogue they are boycotting so sue as vogues podcast is so good 🤦🏻‍♀️
No worries, was only teasing! 😂

yes I saw that SoSueMe was in hot water last week for ripping off Keilidh!

Reactions: 2
So to clarify, Vogue's Tanning crap is popular in Ireland??
Yes surprisingly enough the fake tan users of Ireland with their free college degrees and inferior education levels love Vogues tan! The cap seems to fit m’ladies 🧢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.