Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im Irish - I call my Mom - Mom! My husband is Irish - he calls his Mom - Mom... as do most of my Irish friends. Im from Howth and MOM is the most common term used to address our mothers :)
Yep my kids call me mom. Never called Mam or Mammy thanfully. Mammy really grates on me .

Reactions: 4
I see she is full on back being a brand ambassador. I’m still mailing brands if they collab with her. Most aren’t responding but I’m not stopping. She broke the rules. Lied. Tried to play it off. I’m still stuck in lockdown. I hope people are still questioning the brands

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I see she is full on back being a brand ambassador. I’m still mailing brands if they collab with her. Most aren’t responding but I’m not stopping. She broke the rules. Lied. Tried to play it off. I’m still stuck in lockdown. I hope people are still questioning the brands
Welcome home Your Vagueness

Reactions: 6
Going by the Daily Mail comments on her weekly pap walk to work, she should probably stop paying the paps to take pictures, it’s not helping her whatsoever! Her face looks very mid to late forties Chelsea yummy mummy today - bit expressionless and heavily botoxed!

Reactions: 12
Going by the Daily Mail comments on her weekly pap walk to work, she should probably stop paying the paps to take pictures, it’s not helping her whatsoever! Her face looks very mid to late forties Chelsea yummy mummy today - bit expressionless and heavily botoxed!
Its so cringe. Must have a deal with the DM

Reactions: 5
I contacted Joy Of Clean who seem to be fairly liquid representatives and John Lewis yesterday after she promoted them. Can I ask others do the same

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned further up (can’t find post) that Vogue was privately educated. She went to Santa Sabina in Sutton, so definitely not privately educated

Reactions: 8
No shame whatsoever looking for a freebie landscaper. The cheek of her saying looking for quotes when we know what she is up to

Reactions: 7
Spencer and his brother, both MILLIONAIRES, using the public purse to pay their employees! What a sham!

Reactions: 18
If she wanted quotes she would call up a company and ask them like everyone else. She's being a beggy mitchell.

Reactions: 10
I think she is horrible. It tells a lot when a coke head like Kerry katona has to pull you up on how you speak about people.

Reactions: 6
She just gets worse and worse.
She will sink without trace in about 5 years because she has zero talent.

Reactions: 5
She defended Brian when Vogue made the comment about him making her sick in her mouth. She said if Vogue hadn’t met him she’d be unknown today. 😸
I'm not a fan of Kerry Katona but that is just epic! 🤣😂. I'm glad someone called Vogue out!

Reactions: 18
Spencer and his brother, both MILLIONAIRES, using the public purse to pay their employees! What a sham!
Make you sick wouldn’t it? These privileged, highly educated millionaires poncing off the tax payers! My Lord it’s almost as bad as begging for freebies on Social Media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.