Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doing her radio show right now...time to boycott Heart radio for me!!

Reactions: 12
It's a rubbish radio station anyway...all their DJs are tryhard and unfunny!

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t deserve to be paid by them.

she has married a rich man, doesn’t need the £, could have had a privileged time in the Uk in lockdown - instead went across the world to get a shot of her running.

what a waste of space, endangering her kids.

Reactions: 7
She’s very masculine. I thought she was trans at first (I have no issue with that, just observation ) and what has she got so special to stop the slag Spencer for straying ? (Maybe he just grew up)

• Haha
Why hasn't she done anything about that massive mole of hers, surely Spencer can afford a private surgeon to sort it? It genuinely makes me feel ill

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spencer might not be the best person in the world but he is loaded, so for vogue he is a step up.
She cannot become classy as she will always come across as a cheap person desperate for attention,

this union is a weird one

Reactions: 3
She was privately educated and her dad made a lot of money from car sales but died young leaving his money to her mother I assume. Her stepdad is also very well off too.

Must also add that vogue has done a massive amount of tv work etc so I say she has a nice little nest egg herself

Reactions: 10
Spencer might not be the best person in the world but he is loaded, so for vogue he is a step up.
She cannot become classy as she will always come across as a cheap person desperate for attention,

this union is a weird one
She’s from a middle class Irish family. Spencer is from money so she is not in any way 'stepping up.
However she comes across as grabby and desperate for attention.

She’s from a middle class Irish family. Spencer is from money so she is not in any way 'stepping up.
However she comes across as grabby and desperate for attention.
And I was surprised to hear she was educated to degree level in a top Irish University becshe really comes across as ignorant and thick!

Reactions: 7
With the amount of TV work, endorsements and sponsorships she has I doubt she’d ever have been short a penny herself. Now with “Spenny” she’s fully integrated into the Chelsea money brigade and I’ve noticed she’s a lot more polished, has had more work done and is proper “TV couple” status.

He does seem to have cleaned his act up since they’ve been together, but must be hard to not be waiting for the shoe to drop being with someone like him, given his past and form for cheating on every woman he’s been with. They got together and set up shop really quickly, easy to forget they’ve only been together 3 years or so now. Interested to see where they are 10 years down the track

Reactions: 8
Time will tell!
As I have said before, his lack of respect for the Irish culture does not body well for them in the longterm.

Time will tell!
As I have said before, his lack of respect for the Irish culture does not bode well for them in the longterm.

Reactions: 2
My Irish husband calls his Mother Mum. Other Irish people I know call their Mother Mam or Mammy.
Mom sounds American.
Im Irish - I call my Mom - Mom! My husband is Irish - he calls his Mom - Mom... as do most of my Irish friends. Im from Howth and MOM is the most common term used to address our mothers :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im Irish - I call my Mom - Mom! My husband is Irish - he calls his Mom - Mom... as do most of my Irish friends. Im from Howth and MOM is the most common term used to address our mothers :)
I think we established that quite some time ago!
Call her what you like!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.