Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's using the kids more and more for engagement. No privacy from a young age. Those with true celebrity are protective of their children's images. Vogue is clearly addicted to instagram and the attention.

Reactions: 15
She's using the kids more and more for engagement. No privacy from a young age. Those with true celebrity are protective of their children's images. Vogue is clearly addicted to instagram and the attention.
Her instragram is like a bored but rich mum's Facebook page.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really shoves their faces in the camera. I often wonder if in a few years, when they're older, if social media will be considered so anti social. They literally have no privacy

Reactions: 6
She really shoves their faces in the camera. I often wonder if in a few years, when they're older, if social media will be considered so anti social. They literally have no privacy
They are all at it to be fair showing the babies/children- they have no other content at the moment bar trying to sell us something.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It is a little bit worrying tba.
I heard her cajoling T more than once. It's not at all natural.
Also they're rarely doing anything particularly interesting.
I don't mind seeing my sisters and friends fb posts of their kids as they are not every day and the kids are usually doing something cute and interesting.

Reactions: 4
Are anyones kids even that interesting, like lets be honest here. We all love our own but....do we even like other peoples?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly this. My insta feed has mutated into pics of babies and its grand once in a while but every day?! Not what i got onto insta for!

Reactions: 6
Are anyones kids even that interesting, like lets be honest here. We all love our own but....do we even like other peoples?
I tend to agree but if the pics are funny or interesting I give them a pass

Reactions: 4
I think she thinks it makes her more appealing to her fans in Ireland she is 'homesick'.
Like feck she is!!
Hmm....let's see cold, rainy Ireland or sunny StBarts?
She can always take up being 'homesick' again when back in the UK.

She’s posting again

I doubt her mother is there. They are very strict about non essential travel from Ireland. She would be harshly judged by her community if so.
You can travel in Ireland you just need a test done 72 hours before you fly so her mother probably was out there with her

Reactions: 3
They bloggers who use their children for content are in for a rude awakening when the kids are about 9 or 10 and they refuse to allow their dopey mother's to post anything about them. So many of the Instagram children are neither cute nor endearing either. The occasional kid is funny or adorable. I have children, a teen and 2 younger and they do not want pictures of themselves on social media unless it's school or sports related. I can imagine how mad they would be if my social media was full of every private moment from birth.

Reactions: 11
I have to admit that I like vogue these days but we witnessed a not so nice side of her years ago. Myself and the husband were shopping in stephens green and there were a few Irish 'celebs' doing a photoshoot. We stood to the side with other people just having a nose and vogue was standing just beside us with Brian dowling (remember him!?) They were sniggering and bitching about us all , making snide remarks about people's appearances ,really rotten personal stuff 😡 Himself wanted to say something but I dragged him off I wouldn't have wasted my breath on either of them . Hopefully she has grown up a bit now and matured. Brian dowling is still a witch from what I've heard 😂

Himself has also reminded me that we were also in a shoe shop in stephens green and were asked to leave as Brian and pippa o Connor were doing a photoshoot. They were also whispering and sniggering at people and he said to her 'we are surrounded by fecking dopes' . No wonder I avoid the place these days 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I have to admit that I like vogue these days but we witnessed a not so nice side of her years ago. Myself and the husband were shopping in stephens green and there were a few Irish 'celebs' doing a photoshoot. We stood to the side with other people just having a nose and vogue was standing just beside us with Brian dowling (remember him!?) They were sniggering and bitching about us all , making snide remarks about people's appearances ,really rotten personal stuff 😡 Himself wanted to say something but I dragged him off I wouldn't have wasted my breath on either of them . Hopefully she has grown up a bit now and matured. Brian dowling is still a witch from what I've heard 😂

Himself has also reminded me that we were also in a shoe shop in stephens green and were asked to leave as Brian and pippa o Connor were doing a photoshoot. They were also whispering and sniggering at people and he said to her 'we are surrounded by fecking dopes' . No wonder I avoid the place these days 😂
But that says so much about her!!
How horrible to sneer at people who have come to see you.

Reactions: 8
I will be emailing iHeart radio if she’s on again this weekend. As well as any brands she promotes. The bottom line here is she went to St Barths. Completely lied then when she was caught out by saying she was there for work. The rest of us still stuck in lockdown. She’s had her holiday. Makes me sick. And the worst is she couldn’t go to Ireland but she could go to St Barts no problem

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.