Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she pronounces Gigi goes through my head , she says sheeeesheeee to put an exotic sound on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I think she is middle class (being from a rich family from Howth) so he's hardly scumming it with her.
But he did say to her in one of their (hilarious) podcasts that he had risen her up (words to that effect) meaning classwise!!
I also think we have to remember that being English doesn't automatically mean you are of a higher class than the Irish in general!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone say it did??
Yes I think she is middle class (being from a rich family from Howth) so he's hardly scumming it with her.
But he did say to her in one of their (hilarious) podcasts that he had risen her up (words to that effect) meaning classwise!!
I also think we have to remember that being English doesn't automatically mean you are of a higher class than the Irish in general!?

Re Vile's accent, she also uses American words like Mom and gotten for 'got'.
All over the place.
Fake as f*ck!
Lots of people use mom in Ireland and it’s nothing to do with watching American tv shows growing up. Not going to get into it, it was debated at length on a different thread but it’s not just the yanks who use mom (even if people in the UK think it is).

Reactions: 12
Lots of people use mom in Ireland and it’s nothing to do with watching American tv shows growing up. Not going to get into it, it was debated at length on a different thread but it’s not just the yanks who use mom (even if people in the UK think it is).
My Irish husband calls his Mother Mum. Other Irish people I know call their Mother Mam or Mammy.
Mom sounds American.

Reactions: 3
My Irish husband calls his Mother Mum. Other Irish people I know call their Mother Mam or Mammy.
Mom sounds American.
This argument comes up in every thread. The Irish for Mam is a Mham, which sounds like Mom. Saying mom can be from watching too much american tv but also cam be the anglicised version of a mham.not a big deal

Reactions: 8
This argument comes up in every thread. The Irish for Mam is a Mham, which sounds like Mom. Saying mom can be from watching too much american tv but also cam be the anglicised version of a mham.not a big deal
Thanks for the explanation.
I get it now.
I thought Vogue was just being pretentious.

Reactions: 3
Shes back to flog is her tan- showing us how to put fake tan on for the 50 millionth time. just another excuse to stand naked. Narcissistic or what.
there is such little content these days - a weaning child isn’t interesting when it’s your own let alone someone elses.

Reactions: 7
Shes back to flog is her tan- showing us how to put fake tan on for the 50 millionth time. just another excuse to stand naked. Narcissistic or what.
there is such little content these days - a weaning child isn’t interesting when it’s your own let alone someone elses.
She's got zero charisma and not a lot else to offer.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the explanation.
I get it now.
I thought Vogue was just being pretentious.
Apparently going by another thread on here with this argument the spelling Mom is used in Co. Kerry (South West Ireland) for generations...
But mostly Mum, Mam, Mummy or Mammy!!! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Apparently going by another thread on here with this argument the spelling Mom is used in Co. Kerry (South West Ireland) for generations...
But mostly Mum, Mam, Mummy or Mammy!!! lol
Think about it - gaeltachts in south west kerry - gaeilgoirs always Mom - comes from a Mham

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.