Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to some of Vile's show this morning....unbearable really.
It's the way she speaks.
Can I ask Irish Tatters is that a fake accent?
It sounds all over the place...some words pronounced nicely and some not so.
Yesh it’s weird. She’s apparently from North Dublin but has a posh Southside accent. 🤔 All posh Dublin accents sound put on to me.

Reactions: 8
Is Spencer privately educated?

I’m not saying education is the be all but she comes across uneducated. There is a huge difference in mannerisms, etiquette between them both. I just wonder how he got taken in by her as on the face of it he had a lot of choice (wealthy, single, famous, not bad looking, young etc)
Yes Spencer went to Eton

Reactions: 3
Yesh it’s weird. She’s apparently from North Dublin but has a posh Southside accent. 🤔 All posh Dublin accents sound put on to me.
If you want to know want a North Dublin accent sounds like, listen to any of Boyzone. ...

No disrespect to any intelligent people on here from North Dublin......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are areas of North Dublin with posh accents though. A lot of younger people from Howth, Malahide, Clontarf and those wealthier areas have posh accents. To be fair she wasn't raised in Ballymun or Dublin 1! Howth is one of the most expensive areas in Dublin!

Reactions: 9
If you want to know want a North Dublin accent sounds like, listen to any of Boyzone. ...

No disrespect to any intelligent people on here from North Dublin......
Certainly not all of North Dublin plenty of wealthy areas!

Reactions: 4
The area of Dublin she is from (isn't she from Howth?) generally has posher Dublin accents.

Her accent sounds a little odd to me but probably just from being with Spencer and living in England.

Reactions: 4
Plenty of nice areas in North Dublin with well spoken people. Vogue does sound like she’s from Dublin 4 though.

Reactions: 3
Steph's returning to her show at lunchtime. She's tweeted about the show and listed her co presenters.
Vogue isn't listed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She seems more subdued... I wonder has she been told to keep her head down for a while after the backlash?....

Last edited:
Re Vile's accent, she also uses American words like Mom and gotten for 'got'.
All over the place.
Fake as f*ck!

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same!
She strikes me as the type of girl that would mould into anything to impress/keep a man!!!! Although in saying that both Bryan and Spencer have said she tamed them so she might be mega bossy and that might just be their thing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same!
She was still attractive , her make up has changed as she was quite kohl heavy on the eyes , her jaw line and lips have also been enhanced by the looks of it and last but not least, she now has the best extensions money can buy , so a much shinier more expensive looking Vogue!

Ya well if she has anxiety what about everyone else who has been stuck in lockdown for weeks. She only has anxiety because she has had to come back to London from a holiday in St Barts during a bloody pandemic and lockdown.

Reactions: 19
Oh the convenient anxiety. She wasn’t anxious flying during a pandemic, she wasn’t anxious being around other people and possibly having travel rules change while she was away but now she is safe home she is anxious. Pull the other one

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.