Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she do her radio show from home today? I’ve emailed them many times complaining about her in St Barts but nothing back. I think pile on in her comments next time she post a pic is needed

Reactions: 6
I was joking. Mark Croft was a horrible slime ball. Poor Kerry she has made some awful choices in her life and I do pity her children growing up with the instability of her MH & addiction issues but she has raised them all and I have a major soft spot for her. He took advantage of her and used her, horrible bastard.

Nah. She, and only she, is responsible for being a bleep and instead of raising her kids locking herself in the bog snorting half of Colombia.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where did I say he was responsible for her drug addiction?

You said he took advantage. Yes he did but she was equally culpable. & I'd hardly class her raising her kids at that point, she was off her tits. He was a prick and so was she.

Reactions: 2
Yes he did take advantage and you’ve agreed with the point I’ve made 👀 Seems to me your just looking for an argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes he did take advantage and you’ve agreed with the point I’ve made 👀 Seems to me your just looking for an argument.

OK, if you feel that way. I'm not looking for an argument, I'm disagreeing with you that she is a good Mother, if you can't accept someone disagreeing without saying they're looking for an argument, that's your problem, not mine. I think she's an utter disgrace.

Reactions: 1
OK, if you feel that way. I'm not looking for an argument, I'm disagreeing with you that she is a good Mother, if you can't accept someone disagreeing without saying they're looking for an argument, that's your problem, not mine. I think she's an utter disgrace.
Where did I say she was a good mother? Show me.

Reactions: 1
This is a vogue Williams thread. If ye want to talk about KK make another thread ok

Reactions: 20
This is a vogue Williams thread. If ye want to talk about KK make another thread ok
I think KK with all her issues has a much nicer face than Vogue 😋😂

Your right though I’ll pipe down.

Last edited:
I listened to some of Vile's show this morning....unbearable really.
It's the way she speaks.
Can I ask Irish Tatters is that a fake accent?
It sounds all over the place...some words pronounced nicely and some not so.

I don’t see anything on the DM because she normally organizes them to be there when she leaves the Heart studios do she must have done the show from home. She’s really a Amanda Holden wannabe at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if V is putting on the accent or not but it’s not a fake accent in the sense that there are parts of Dublin where that accent will be found.

Did she do her radio show from home today? I’ve emailed them many times complaining about her in St Barts but nothing back. I think pile on in her comments next time she post a pic is needed
The last post I saw was of GiGi and it looks like she’s vetting the comments as there was not one single negative one! All gushing shite. This was as I went on her profile to unfollow 🙌🏼

She is very cunning. Asking for recommendations so as not to leave room from any more references/questions about her trip to St Barths.

Reactions: 6
I listened to some of Vile's show this morning....unbearable really.
It's the way she speaks.
Can I ask Irish Tatters is that a fake accent?
It sounds all over the place...some words pronounced nicely and some not so.
Her accent is from north county Dublin, which probably means nothing to you. I do think she tries to sound a bit "posher" than she is, I'd say that's because of her husband's accent. To me, he sounds annoyingly put on "posh" but I am not English so I wouldn't know! So yes, you are right :)her accent is a bit all over the place if you get me?

Reactions: 11
She has an unusual and very deep voice. Her mother also has a very deep voice but her accent is completely different!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.