Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember what an ass Spencer was on MIC, esp to girls. I know it’s not real life haha but I don’t think you can fake that amount of arrogance either.

All may be rosey in the garden now but I don’t think Vogue would enjoy crappy up my own arse Spencer when things go sour! He seems to be very flippant and stubborn

I probably sound so negative, but I don’t think men like him ever really change 🙈
Do you remember that cringe shower screen with forever crying Louise 😭 so so embarrassing, why did they agree to it??! Desperate for any kind of fame, at any cost is why. So sad.

Reactions: 7
The difference is vogue will get a nice payoff from Spencer and as they are using each other it won’t hurt emotionally.

Reactions: 6
Do you remember that cringe shower screen with forever crying Louise 😭 so so embarrassing, why did they agree to it??! Desperate for any kind of fame, at any cost is why. So sad.
I know! I always wondered why they agreed to it aswell as let’s face it it’s not like they need the money 😬 they obv always wanted to be in the public eye. Louises insta stories are insufferable! I do wonder why Spencer never ended up with someone more on his wavelength money/notoriety wise, maybe he likes to be above the women in his life!

Reactions: 6
I’m really late to party but Vogue got the name GiGI from a famous make up artist she would have been the thing in vogues teens

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think somehow vogue trapped him. She is not on his intellectual level at all and lacks class. He must be embarrassed of her?

Reactions: 9
Even if she really thought that, she should have kept it to herself! She’s got a role in the public eye and she also brought his kids up for a while - what must they think of her?
Read a thing once where Kerry Katona was asked what her daughters thought of Vogue.
V was doing something like Xfactor (don't remember what, but would've been very exciting for a teenage girl to have their step mum do)
KK just said that her girls had no relationship with V and she basically had always ignored them.
(Vogue was married to Bryan at the time)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Read a thing once where Kerry Katona was asked what her daughters thought of Vogue.
V was doing something like Xfactor (don't remember what, but would've been very exciting for a teenage girl to have their step mum do)
KK just said that her girls had no relationship with V and she basically had always ignored them.
(Vogue was married to Bryan at the time)
That rings a bell. What a horrid woman if it’s true 😢

• Sad
I do think Vogue lacks class (maybe because she is not very well educated)
Shhe is also immature and has no sense of thinking before she speaks.
The rubbish she comes out with on her podcast shows that.
That and her desperation to be funny.

I remember reading an interview with KK saying her girls hadn’t been particularly close to Vogue .

• Wow
I wouldn't say she's any less educated than majority of Irish women. She went to college and studied quantity surveying.
I'm an architect and would work very closely with many QS and I wouldn't say any of them are dim.

Reactions: 9
I didn't know that.
She does not at all, present as someone with the level of education.

I didn't know that.
She does not at all, present as someone with the level of education.
*that level

Reactions: 2
Is Spencer privately educated?

I’m not saying education is the be all but she comes across uneducated. There is a huge difference in mannerisms, etiquette between them both. I just wonder how he got taken in by her as on the face of it he had a lot of choice (wealthy, single, famous, not bad looking, young etc)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree.
I think he's a twit but she's a ignorant twit.
She comes across as badly brought up (vulgar).
The attraction for him is probably sexual....maybe?

Her comments show how ignorant she is
"Sick in my mouth" being the absolute worse giveaway!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don't think that is a fair comment; In Irish schools we do 8 years of primary school and 6 years of secondary school and also pre school before the age of 5, UK it is far less.
I am not a fan of hers at all. She appears to have a degree. She is cute out I wouldn't be fooled!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.