Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
I wouldn't rate Spencer's family at all... isn't there a rape charge against the father?! Is his father educated? I know he was a mechanic in York back in the day.
Also the way Spencer treated women was absolutely disgusting on MIC, it will be there forever for his daughter to see when she grows up.
It makes me completely question the way he was brought up with such morals, underneath the bravado he is still that gross poorly-raised man

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Fitzytour

I have to say I love vogue and Joannes podcast, it's hilarious. Really made me warm to Vogue.

• Sick
  • Heart

Asty Gurl

This is completely unrelated but since we are chatting about her - is it just me who, when listening to the podcast, gets irritated by how often she bangs on about 'how much she eats'. Although clearly she has an active lifestyle, is very tall and may have been gifted with a particularly efficient metabolism, I am very dubious she eats all the carbs and junk she claims she does

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Oh the convenient anxiety. She wasn’t anxious flying during a pandemic, she wasn’t anxious being around other people and possibly having travel rules change while she was away but now she is safe home she is anxious. Pull the other one

ohjaysus

It's funny how it doesn't annoy me at all that Vogue is always selling shite, while it riles me up to no end with Laura Whitmore ... and I think the difference is that Vogue doesn't take herself too seriously and laughs it off, recognizing it for what it is. Whereas Laura cant take the slagging and gets defensive over her hypocritic sell-out ads, always viciously attacking back and deleting comments. There's something so charismatic and likeable about Vogue, makes all the difference to me personally

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Whitetime

Work 🤣😂 taking 2 young children on a long haul flight during A pandemic Is not essential travel, if it was as she said for work surely her husband could have stayed in the uk with their children. To say it was booked “last year” is clever PR, basically the trip was booked in the last couple of weeks, sure she could have come to Ireland for Christmas on the basis of needing “childcare”.

• Angry

TGreece76

Watching the scenes in our hospitals at the moment, exhausted nurses crying, packed wards... I am more angry than ever at these selfish people who broke the rules. The comments section in the Daily Mail about Vogue - ‘you would if you could’. If I had that wealth and power, NO I fucking wouldn’t, because I have a moral compass and I have huge respect for our health service and I’m not a total cretin. Writing to Channel 4 now because I do not expect to see this foul woman on Steph’s Packed Lunch again. The email address ComplaintsWelcome@Channel4.co.uk.

• Heart

Bingbongding

Finally Vogue is being called out for being selfish. She is desperate for money and attention. Constantly on the beg. TBF the companies she works with better pay attention to how she and Spenny have flouted Covid travel restrictions. An example needs to be made of the zelebs (z-list celebrities!!). The amount she exercises is disordered (like those with eating disorders). Compare how she used to look to how she looks now. Like some one else said in an earlier comment, a lot of work Goes into her staying so lean. As an Irish nurse living and working in the UK her behaviour disgusts me. I won't be buying anything linked with her or Spencer. They are hollow people living empty lives. Flaunting stuff and flouting restrictions shows how awful they are as people, parents and citizens. She'll be pissed off more of her old photos are online then she realised. Ugly inside and outside.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

cocoblush

Weird how Fleur De Force is being dragged on tattle for doing the same thing and Vogue is not. Both were deceitful, both tried to hide the fact that they were going abroad the difference is Fleur owned up to it whereas Vogue doubled-down instead.

Anyway, Vogue's statement is horrible....trying to play everyone for fools. We know she wasn't there for 'work' and there wasn't a single "I'm sorry, I fucked up" in her statement. She deserves to be dropped from her endorsements 🤬.

Lilykins

VIP Member
It’s the similar kind of story she put out about Brian - she didn’t like him, didn’t really know who he was, wasn’t into west life when she met them etc etc it’s obviously to direct attention from the fact that she gets with people for what she can get from it.

• Wow

DailyChatter

A few years ago I really liked her, she’s awful these days. NOTHING but ads on her Instagram and most of the time it’s not even for her own products.
completely bored of this type of celeb. And have chosen to unfollow the ones behaving like this. Didn’t shield during lockdown despite being pregnant and has flouted the rules throughout. Can only imagine how upsetting that would be to others who may have struggled during this time for whatever reason. Hope the PR people are able to see this and how many followers she has lost, then realise she isn’t who they want promoting their brands

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
I would have more respect for her if she put her hands up and said we were wrong to travel. The sheer balls on her to try and justify it then! We had it booked since last year...so had other people but we all had to cancel Vogue!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Witch25

If it was “essential work” which is the only reason Vogue could leave the tier 4 area they were in at the time, then why did Spencer, Theo and Gigi also go? What essential work was a toddler and a baby doing in a pandemic? Vogue’s statement is appalling and an affront to her “Instagram family”. I hope they are both dropped by their advertisers.
Unfollowed both of them!

Homebird44

VIP Member
I wonder how her parents feel? She said that she was sad that she couldn't visit her family in Ireland but is pictured in St Barts a few days later 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm sure her mum is in St Barts with her? It's disgusting really, seems to be different rules for Z List celebs. Look at all the mingers in Dubai, they literally don't give a shit.

Rowan

Chatty Member
The latest lying bullshit from Vouge in yesterday's DM ....she's saying she didn't show off her amazingly fit and toned body straight after giving birth to Gigi out of sensitivity to other new mums (or Moms as she calls them!!)
A blatant lie...she was in showing her body off practically days after giving birth!!
Who does she think she's fooling?

Reactions: 23

DailyChatter

I’ve messaged every brand she advertised in the last three months on Instagram and said I have made the conscious decision to not purchase goods from brands affiliated with individuals who have been publicised breaking the law regarding travelling during lockdown in the UK. As you are one of those brands, I shall not be buying any of your products whilst this affiliation lasts
I’ve also sent the same sort of message with heart and stephs packed lunch

I’ll do the same with every other law breaker when I get the chance. The more people do this, the more likely it is there will be repercussions for people who have broken the law

Spendspendspend

I'd love to watch a reality show where the likes of Vogue and others who flouted the restrictions are forced to spend a week working on a COVID ward. Obviously not something that could ever happen for infection control reasons, but God if they had the slightest idea what healthcare workers face every day it'd just wipe away the smugness in an instant. So disappointed in her!