Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when people post videos on instagram of themselves out drinking "having the craic" on a night out..it's just noise for the person watching it.. I swear nobody is watching your drinking and banter, thinking "oh my god, they're the funniest, most mad bastards ever".. usually when you're videoing yourself on a night out, you're locked and no where near as funny or good banter as you think you are.. sorry just seen Vogue's insta stories from last night and thought they were mega cringe! I also feel that way when I watch the snippets of her and Spencer's podcast..the singing or messing seems a bit contrived or planned and not natural. It's so obvious Vogue's role is to act like the Irish bowsie, messing and Spencer is act like a posh toff who is flabbergasted by her "banter"
I saw them as well..... absolutely scarlet for her 😂....they thought they were hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He adores Vogue but shows signs of being a bit scathing of the Irish.
I know couples like this...it doesn't bode well for the marriage long term.
For example, he doesn't want Theo educated in Ireland.
He actually said that to an estate agent when looking at houses in Dublin on their Reality programme. And the estate agent was mentioning good schools in the area.
He may have changed his mind on that now but still, to have stated that in the first place shows a biased opinion.
Spenser is probably one of those Londoncentric folks who only believe that great things are in London.
I like how he and Vogue take the piss out of one another, but to me it seems to be she that looks down her nose, it’s most likely the 2 of them.

Just watched the tanning video on her stories... I’m sorry but her mole by her mouth looks like she’s got a cold sore 🤢 it’s disgusting
It’s supposedly a sign of beauty 🙄but I don’t think so!

She
Yeah back in the day she looked totally different. She is naturally very pear shaped so I am guessing she has to starve herself and over exercise to be as small as she is. Her face is really gaunt looking compared to how she used to look.
She doesn’t look well that’s for sure, according to those scales in Boots that record your BMI then I could be 7 stone something for my height, age and gender but I look ill being 8 stone and I think Vogue must think that she should be her minimum BMI, but she doesn’t look healthy, I always feel uncomfortable looking at women that are too thin, I want to eat when I see them.

This is brilliant I know vogue from school and she was a pure bully she needs to be put back in her little box she is a rude and selfish prick I hope she gets dropped now she’s been quiet on her stories lately horse face I call her 😂😂😂😂
I can see her being a bully to be honest, there’s something about her and you’ve just confirmed it, I bet she looked down on folks...witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because she has an unhealthy obsession with exercise.
She was obsessed with getting back to training after giving birth which is is such a bad example to women *vulnerable or not.
As an instragram influencer she should be 0romoting self care and being kind and gentle to yourself after birth.

Reactions: 8
I neither like nor dislike Vogue but I think her body shape/size shouldn't be up for discussion. If she were overweight this wouldn't be a topic. I have a similar body shape to her and eat like crap, I just have a high metabolism but that doesn't mean I'm healthy. However similar to her when the gyms are open I love exercise for the endorphins as much as I can. That doesn't mean I have an eating disorder because I get skinny.

I could be wrong but I'm nearly sure she did an interview focusing on the affects child birth have on a woman's pelvic floor and mental health after giving birth, which is a way better way to use her platform in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I neither like nor dislike Vogue but I think her body shape/size shouldn't be up for discussion. If she were overweight this wouldn't be a topic. I have a similar body shape to her and eat like crap, I just have a high metabolism but that doesn't mean I'm healthy. However similar to her when the gyms are open I love exercise for the endorphins as much as I can. That doesn't mean I have an eating disorder because I get skinny.

I could be wrong but I'm nearly sure she did an interview focusing on the affects child birth have on a woman's pelvic floor and mental health after giving birth, which is a way better way to use her platform in my opinion.
She only did that interview after the backlash of her showing off her abs a couple of weeks after birth. She also did it after other celebs had taken a more honest approach to postnatal recovery, one of the McFly singers wives (Georgia?) wrote a very open post about her pelvic floor issues after birth. Vogue isn’t genuine, she just says stuff to stay relevant or what she thinks people want to hear. She’s 100% fake.

Reactions: 6
She only did that interview after the backlash of her showing off her abs a couple of weeks after birth. She also did it after other celebs had taken a more honest approach to postnatal recovery, one of the McFly singers wives (Georgia?) wrote a very open post about her pelvic floor issues after birth. Vogue isn’t genuine, she just says stuff to stay relevant or what she thinks people want to hear. She’s 100% fake.
She doesnt really owe anyone anything though does she? In terms of explaining her body or something?

I get that some new mothers might find it tough to see her looking great so soon. But its up to them to apply a bit of cop on there.

Exactly!!
It was months after her second baby was born that she made that statement.
Yes, she is totally fake and will sell or promote any old crap!

She doesnt really owe anyone anything though does she? In terms of explaining her body or something?

I get that some new mothers might find it tough to see her looking great so soon. But its up to them to apply a bit of cop on there.
It is very insensitive to show off your abs so soon after giving birth.
Influencers should use their platform sensitivity and should promote solidarity amongst new mothers.
She us completely competitive.

Vogue and Joanne always joke on the podcast that gigi isnt the brightest - my understanding from that was may shes a little slower than theodore meeting whatever developmental milestones there are, but theres no wieries about her at the same time

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I think the original comment was about the Joanne one. But I do enjoy them both!
Agree I like them both. I had to give Spencer and Vogue a rest though. The whole English vs Irish thing is a bit over done as a theme on it and I can't help but feel he really does look down on the Irish sometimes

Reactions: 11
Yeah one of the best ones going!
The story about the girl crossing the road with the curtain pole and being mistaken for blind and a women helping her had tears rolling down my face with laughter. I never laugh like that at podcasts but Joanne and Vogue are really hilarious together. You can also tell that they are actually mates and not just pretending for the podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.