Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SassyLad8

Makes my blood boil! I’ve not seen family in over a year and she’s jetting off here and there.

Reactions: 23

Bingbongding

Vogue Williams and Spencer Matthews are users. They use each other. They use their connections. They use their followers. Worst of all they use their kids. Money mad.

Reactions: 23

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
If Spencer didn't have his connections, family wealth etc etc Vogue would not have touched him.
Similar to Brian... she wanted a leg up and used him to become famous.

Reactions: 22

Belleboo

VIP Member
Now come on! She had to show off her ‘toned tummy’ whilst jogging 😂
Because we’d never sleep at night until we saw how skinny she is after 2 babies 😂 Fuck off Vogue, I’d rather have a flabby Mum tummy and not be a knob!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubyjessie123

Wow so the self absorbed idiot now goes on a blocking spree. Because people have called her out on her irresponsible attitudes? For not doing what the government has asked of you? For stating the facts? Oh and no doubt this will all come out as ‘trolling’ and how her mental health will suffer when all she really had to do was apologise for her ridiculous actions, hold her hands up and admit she did wrong. Why is it that people are somehow not able to do that anymore? That they can’t accept they have done wrong and own that instead of passing it off as abusing or bullying. Good luck Vogue I hope you really lose any lucrative deal you’ve been handed.

cocoblush

I wonder how her parents feel? She said that she was sad that she couldn't visit her family in Ireland but is pictured in St Barts a few days later 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Potatohead

She is being abolutely torn to shreds in her latest post and I'm here for it. Soz love but you deserve everything you get.

• Heart

kadykal95

Chatty Member
weren't her and Brian together for about 6 years though. Hardly a 'sick in my mouth' one night stand that she could regret.

Fenster16

I think spencer is awful human being, didn’t mind Vogue but since listening to the podcast I find her just as irritating! With both their dating history there relationship is doomed. For me I think this country has got some dark weeks ahead and i find it very hypocritical of influencers in their line of work to do so particularly! Are they not meant to be setting an example! I have unfollowed anyone who has broken the Covid rules this time round! I don’t want to see it and I no longer want to endorse them!

Reactions: 21

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's a vapid liar, she wanted to a holiday but as usual the egos of these slebs get bigger and bigger and think they are untouchable. Dunno why she thinks she is such a billy big bollocks, she has less than 1 million followers, big f*cking wow Vogue. Also with all these 'work campaigns' we have been in lockdown for almost a year, no one is bothering with fake tan and the like. Why would you bother putting fake tan on etc each day when you can't get dressed up and do anything. I really hope this will be the downfall of all these fake insta hoes. Ive unfollowed every single one like her, Malin Andersson, Emily Shak and the list goes on. Will also be making sure I buy nothing from anyone associated with any sh*te that they punt which also seems to be the general feeling of everyone else

Her Instagram has been suspiciously quiet recently, for someone who posts non-stop stories normally. Curious to see how her PR machine advises her to respond to this, will she post a grovelling apology or pretend it never happened and get back to posting her gym shots.

Rowan

Chatty Member
That podcast is very cringe worthy.
I can never finish listening to them.
There is something off about them as a couple.
Spencer definitely looks down on the Irish.
The way he copies the way she pronounces some words making her sound thick when she isn't.
He's a dick!

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Well yeah that's what I said before I doubt there will be many consequences for her.

It's gas that she has come out and claimed its for work. Hilarious. Even if it was for work, which it wasn't as we all know, nothing about her job is essential. Her work is vapid. It's still unethical to travel for a pointless job. Just stay home. Horrible selfish person. She should have just be grateful for her whole family to be healthy during this pandemic and spent a nice Xmas together in their no doubt lovely home.

• Angry

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she can say the below. She clearly did break the rules. She left London during tier 4 and went to St Barths. She’s now coming straight back in and swanning around London. Back promoting and doing her show. Sickening.
66665FC7-C47E-4837-8342-904DB12FC535.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
She’s wasn’t invited to Pippa’s wedding as she was just Spencer’s GF at the time, she said she couldn’t have gone anyway as she had a DJ’ing event back in Ireland the same weekend!
She’d have sold her granny for an invite to the wedding !

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
The thing I find so irritating about them is everything seems to be put on for public perception. Everything is false. From the fake daily stroll to the studios she does to the pretend look how happy we are fake set up pap holiday shots. Even her labours are "perfect". I'll never forget an article about her first birth with Theo saying how wonderful it was that she didn't tear because she used some product. She will literally sell her soul for a paycheque and to stay relevant. And don't get me started on that god awful fairy advert she does 🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick