Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s something to do with the French pronunciation. Her name is Gigi Margot pronounced without the T sound.

Reactions: 2
In fairness - that's the name she chose to call her. It really shouldn't affect any of us here on the Internet
Well luckily this is tattle then, the home of all things tribal and petty. The pronunciation irks me, sorry that that bothers you.

Reactions: 13
I have to say I love vogue and Joannes podcast, it's hilarious. Really made me warm to Vogue.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have to say I love vogue and Joannes podcast, it's hilarious. Really made me warm to Vogue.
Same. She seems to not hold back on things which is refreshing. I thought she would be a lot more reserved due to who the in laws are, good to see she hasn’t lost her sense of self. I would absolutely LOVE to hear her give an opinion on the Royal Family though, or Harry and Meghan.. but totally understand why she can’t. Just wishful thinking on my part, wanting the goss!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same. She seems to not hold back on things which is refreshing. I thought she would be a lot more reserved due to who the in laws are, good to see she hasn’t lost her sense of self. I would absolutely LOVE to hear her give an opinion on the Royal Family though, or Harry and Meghan.. but totally understand why she can’t. Just wishful thinking on my part, wanting the goss!
They are brutal. No personality and the fake accents are appalling

Reactions: 4
Ah I don’t mind them. I’m struggling for something to listen to lately and I’d have them over Jen and Karla or It Gals any day. Sometimes it’s just nice to hear people talk shite

Reactions: 5
Ah I don’t mind them. I’m struggling for something to listen to lately and I’d have them over Jen and Karla or It Gals any day. Sometimes it’s just nice to hear people talk shite
I actually find Joanne more painful than Karla…that’s some achievement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually think Joanne's accent is worse than Vogue's! But I love them both. I shouldn't be on here!

Reactions: 11
Calling them being fake accents is being generous to them, if they’re fake then they’re only putting on sounding like every stuck up posh girl you come across in college or whatever

Reactions: 1
I think the people of Dublin need to give a public apology to the rest of the nation to allow the D4 accent to flourish!

You now hear it up and down the country, it kills me. I love the different accents in our country I think the diversity is great.
It is being eroded slowly but surely until all our kids will end up sounding like something from the Ross O'Carroll Kelly column.

Reactions: 7
I think the people of Dublin need to give a public apology to the rest of the nation to allow the D4 accent to flourish!

You now hear it up and down the country, it kills me. I love the different accents in our country I think the diversity is great.
It is being eroded slowly but surely until all our kids will end up sounding like something from the Ross O'Carroll Kelly column.
My husband works with a woman from Kilkenny, they worked together for months before he knew she wasn't a d4 😅😅😅 madness

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.