Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to love Joanne for just being herself but ffs is that what she wore to the christening! Why is she such a disaster 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how long until they jump ship to patreon where the real money is made. Surprised they haven’t already tbh!

The children are the image of each other...same smile,eyes,high forehead...I'd say if they had another 10 they would look the same...

Reactions: 5
What could they offer on Patreon that they haven't already divulged? If Vogue went into more detail about her social climbing love life, Daily Mail would be all over it and it would defeat the purpose of the paywall. Same with Joanne and any skeletons left in her closet. The pod is too popular now for Patreon I think.

Reactions: 5
Same. I don’t sub to any patreon but would for them
I spend about 12 hours a day listening to podcats. I wouldn't subscribe to the likes of Joanne and Vogue, they have a pretty decent income and only use the pod to keep themselves relevant. It's the live shows that will generate money for the pod.
There are some really good smaller podcasts out there that do everything themselves and their content is amazing and they put in a huge amount of effort to each show, these are the people that deserve patreon money .

Reactions: 10
I spend about 12 hours a day listening to podcats. I wouldn't subscribe to the likes of Joanne and Vogue, they have a pretty decent income and only use the pod to keep themselves relevant. It's the live shows that will generate money for the pod.
There are some really good smaller podcasts out there that do everything themselves and their content is amazing and they put in a huge amount of effort to each show, these are the people that deserve patreon money .
Sorry to derail but any good podcast recommendations?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry to derail but any good podcast recommendations?
Depends what you're into, I've been a loyal listener of Hollywood Crime Scene since they started, they do deep dives on Hollywood crimes and scandals, they are two friends and they are hilarious.
Trashy Divorces is another great one if you like a bit of celebrity tea!
If you're into true crime, the following are great:
Seeing Red
Crimeland
Red Handed (very woke but the research is great)
Killers, Cults & Queens
Twisted Britain
They Walk Among Us

If you like Lifetime movies, Mother May I Sleep with Podcast is great

And if Law and Order is your thing, SVU Pod:Especially Heinous or That's Messed Up 👌👌

Don't judge, I live alone, I'm single, childless and work from home, podcasts keep me sane! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Depends what you're into, I've been a loyal listener of Hollywood Crime Scene since they started, they do deep dives on Hollywood crimes and scandals, they are two friends and they are hilarious.
Seeing Red
Crimeland
Killers, Cults & Queens
Twisted Britain
They Walk Among Us

And if Law and Order is your thing, SVU Pod:Especially Heinous or That's Messed Up 👌👌

Don't judge, I live alone, I'm single, childless and work from home, podcasts keep me sane! 🤣🤣
Thank you sooo much for these 👏🏻 I’m in the same boat as you and love podcasts 👏🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seeing Red
Crimeland
Killers, Cults & Queens
Twisted Britain
They Walk Among Us

Thank you for these! I literally only listen to MTGM and the Talkin bollox podcast and have been meaning to broaden my horizons lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.