Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't think she'd talk about Alan at all if they had broken up. She talked about how he wouldn't even watch Dr Pimple Popper and how he's older than her. def don't think they've split, she's just busy on the road?
I’m after listening to it again I hadn’t heard the end but think there’s defo something up, she said she was on Raya like 3 times..when her and Alan got together she made a point of saying she still had the app in a folder on her phone but wasn’t actively using it. Wonder if there’s something happening. And do ye not think it’s weird that vogue didn’t pipe up saying ‘what are u doing back in Raya??’ Like she would know what’s going on but didn’t mention it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just took it as her account was still active but didn't get the impression she was using it for dating. I'm sure we'll find out the truth in due course!

Reactions: 5
I worry she will be in for a shock. Unless she’s just doing it cos it’s free

Reactions: 1
There really should be rules about accepting money in exchange for promoting medical procedures. It’s not ethical at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m after listening to it again I hadn’t heard the end but think there’s defo something up, she said she was on Raya like 3 times..when her and Alan got together she made a point of saying she still had the app in a folder on her phone but wasn’t actively using it. Wonder if there’s something happening. And do ye not think it’s weird that vogue didn’t pipe up saying ‘what are u doing back in Raya??’ Like she would know what’s going on but didn’t mention it
Exactly, she made it her point to say she was on Raya.
I thought they initially stuck the app into a folder but a while later it was brought up again and Joanne said they deleted it.
I do think they are still together but have cooled things down a bit.

Like she had a day off today and she wanted to spend it on her own, absence is not making the heart grow fonder

Reactions: 2
Plus she’s out of the country for 5 months plus next year. I don’t think it’ll work and she probably doesn’t either QUOTE="NoseyNiamh, post: 12615034, member: 164910"]
Exactly, she made it her point to say she was on Raya.
I thought they initially stuck the app into a folder but a while later it was brought up again and Joanne said they deleted it.
I do think they are still together but have cooled things down a bit.

Like she had a day off today and she wanted to spend it on her own, absence is not making the heart grow fonder
[/QUOTE]

Surely everyone in Ireland has seen her show by now, how is she still adding new dates 😂😂

• Haha
Surely everyone in Ireland has seen her show by now, how is she still adding new dates 😂😂
i honestly never heard of her - apart from the Fairy advert - she does give out a weird vibe of entitlement like shes some big celebrity ....maybe shes better known in Ireland

Reactions: 4
i honestly never heard of her - apart from the Fairy advert - she does give out a weird vibe of entitlement like shes some big celebrity ....maybe shes better known in Ireland
Sorry I was talking about Joanne.
Vogue would be fairly well known in Ireland, she was married to one of the Westlife guys and she would he on different Irish TV chat shows and stuff.

Reactions: 4
Slight diversion RE Vogue and Spencer podcast, but I’m starting to get a bit miffed at the Clean Co mentions every week? Every week they read out a listener thanking Spencer for changing their lives, or talking about how amazing the non alcoholic stuff is etc… I’d actually rather a boring but transparent clean co advertisement be included, because find it quite cringe them bringing it up so often and pretending it’s natural?

Reactions: 8
Slight diversion RE Vogue and Spencer podcast, but I’m starting to get a bit miffed at the Clean Co mentions every week? Every week they read out a listener thanking Spencer for changing their lives, or talking about how amazing the non alcoholic stuff is etc… I’d actually rather a boring but transparent clean co advertisement be included, because find it quite cringe them bringing it up so often and pretending it’s natural?
I think this too! They’d hardly read out a review about clean co if someone was saying it was shite

Pod feels like an advertisement today.
optalise is part of Therapie.
They are but they’re also genuinely great!! I have been a little walking Optilase ad myself as they have a referral system and if I refer someone they get €100 off and I get €100 lol

• Haha
They are but they’re also genuinely great!! I have been a little walking Optilase ad myself as they have a referral system and if I refer someone they get €100 off and I get €100 lol
Another fan of optilase here as former speccy four eyes !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.